Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to MPF and looking for support/friends

Hi everyone,

I am new to MFP and hoping to lose around 90lbs I am 29 and have a 4yr old active daughter. I am now at my heaviest weight of 234.5. I have tried losing weight before and hoping with some support I will be successful this time. It's tough trying to do it on our own. Between the online food log and some encouraging words I am really motivated to get back on track.

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Added you!

15059117.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,131 Member
    We sound like we are in the same boat. I have a 3 year old and 9 year old.
  • hollykan
    hollykan Posts: 36 Member
    I am also at my heaviest weight right now 230 lbs. Welcome to mfp! Friend request sent.
  • klynn06
    klynn06 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you ladies! I'm so excited to get back to a healthier me!!
  • hello, im new too, only just registered :)
    not really sure how much i want to lose..... i think i'll just know when i get there, but my main goal is to get back into my pre children jeans lol.

ive got a 7 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old and a very nearly 1 year old :)
  • Hink4Iowa
    Hink4Iowa Posts: 79 Member
    hello and welcome
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Adding you! :)
  • Natz_20
    Natz_20 Posts: 62 Member
    Hello everyone here :smile:

I am also new to MFP and would love some online friends to go through the weight loss journey with for the 2nd time!!

Please add me!! :bigsmile:

Natz

xx
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Hello :D Im new as well! and need some motivating friends, bad! i just need some one to tell me to keep going i just give up way to easily!