I lost the most important person in my life.....

Options
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/joliet.home.deaths.2.948115.html

He was my best friend, my confidant, and just the most important person to me other than my family. He might as well have been family though. He was the person I always went to for advice and the person I always talked to everyday.... now that he's gone idk what to do with myself. I miss him so deeply and so hard that I can't fathom a life without him. I love him so much, what do I do without him? I'm not depressed yet, I don't think it's sunk in completely, but I fell off the diet wagon for about a week there. I'm back on day, but still I just don't know what to do. Any encouragement or kind words would be very beneficial to me right now. :cry: :explode: :noway:

Replies

• persian_dancer
    Options
    http://cbs2chicago.com/local/joliet.home.deaths.2.948115.html

He was my best friend, my confidant, and just the most important person to me other than my family. He might as well have been family though. He was the person I always went to for advice and the person I always talked to everyday.... now that he's gone idk what to do with myself. I miss him so deeply and so hard that I can't fathom a life without him. I love him so much, what do I do without him? I'm not depressed yet, I don't think it's sunk in completely, but I fell off the diet wagon for about a week there. I'm back on day, but still I just don't know what to do. Any encouragement or kind words would be very beneficial to me right now. :cry: :explode: :noway:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    that is so terrible! so sorry for your loss. :cry: be strong girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. What a waste. :brokenheart:

Give yourself time to grieve, but live life as he'd want you to. :heart:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Wow, tht's just horrific, i'm so ssorry that you're going through this. No one should ever have to face such a situation, I don't know what to say to you, hang in there, be strong. I hope the authorities catch whomever is responsible for this horrific act. Stay on track, don't let this overwhelm your life, i'm assuming you knew the children as well, they'll need so much support during this time. I'm so sorry.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    How horrible and senseless. I am so sorry for your loss. Loss is never easily, but especially when it happens so quickly and suddenly and someone is "stolen" from you. Sending out warm hearts and thoughts your way.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    is it possible or plausible that the ex-wife could have been responsible? I know nothing of the situation, but if my husband's ex-wife was the one to find his dead body, I would immediately think she had done it.

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot say I know how you feel, but I empathize that it must be horrific.

We are here to listen, and support you during this awful time-
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss...thank goodness the 2 year old is safe,,,I grew up very close to that address and it really hits...like Shannon said .let yourself greive and know others care about you
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :cry: :cry: :heart: :heart: :cry: :cry:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    So sorry. Hope they figure out who did it.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Such a tragic story. I'm so glad that the baby is okay, though! *hugs* I will pray for you as you go through this difficult grieving process. :frown:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    :noway: That is so awful and I am so sorry for your loss! How could someone do something so awful?! I am glad the child was not harmed.

I hope they solve the case quickly.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss! :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    OMG, that is terrible! I am SO SORRY for your loss! I'll be praying for him and his wife... as well as their two year old. I hope the baby doesn't remember any of the violence she may have witnessed and that she finds a good home...

Keep your chin up.... Keep living, and know that he's up in heaven looking down on you, keeping an eye on you.

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :heart: So sorry for your loss.

Jeannie