Funny little joke!

Options
AllenMom4
AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
Grandmas don't know everything...

Little Tony was 7 years old and was staying with his grandmother for a few days.

He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her,
'Grandma, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?'

She was a little taken aback, but she decided to tell him the truth. 'It's called sex, darling.'

Little Tony said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, 'Grandma, it isn't called sex. It's called Bunk Beds. And Jimmy's mom wants to talk to you.'

Replies

• AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Grandmas don't know everything...

Little Tony was 7 years old and was staying with his grandmother for a few days.

He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her,
    'Grandma, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?'

She was a little taken aback, but she decided to tell him the truth. 'It's called sex, darling.'

Little Tony said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, 'Grandma, it isn't called sex. It's called Bunk Beds. And Jimmy's mom wants to talk to you.'
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    That's really cute! :laugh:
  • mamashrub
    mamashrub Posts: 128
    Options
    hahahaha..ohhhh thats FUNNY..I'm gonna tell that one.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    HAHAhaaaaaa! I'm totally forwarding this one! heeehee
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had to email this to my friends.