Would like to introduce myself....

I am 28 and from VT and I just got engaged in October! Yay for me!! Our wedding date is 7/10/10 and I desperately need to shed some serious poundage. I saw this website and thought i'd check it out and so far so good. I'm hoping the weight loss will be easier with the calorie and fitness counter - and all of the support from others of couse!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

165825.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• nickelmel
    nickelmel Posts: 87
    I am 28 and from VT and I just got engaged in October! Yay for me!! Our wedding date is 7/10/10 and I desperately need to shed some serious poundage. I saw this website and thought i'd check it out and so far so good. I'm hoping the weight loss will be easier with the calorie and fitness counter - and all of the support from others of couse!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

165825.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • tigeress4
    tigeress4 Posts: 13
    :wink: welcome. and congrats on the engagement.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    :) Welcome neighbor (I'm in NH)! :wink: Glad you joined, I totally LOVE this site.... Congrats on your engagement!! :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Congratulations & welcome to the site! It is a wonderful place to be & the tools are great! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    114510554234391.gif

and congrats! If you should have any questions or concerns be sure to post and the wonderful people on the boards will help.

Smiles,
    Brandi
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Welcome and Congrats! :flowerforyou: Yay for summer weddings! (mine was 7/4/08)
  • Welcome! I know excatly how you feel! I recently got engaged too(last week!) We're thinking Spring 2010...beach wedding. I checked out your profile too(kinda creepy, but that's what it's there for, lol) It looks like we have about the same to lose. Similar goals....hmmmm...goal buddies?

:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: congrats on the engagement
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou: