Ingredients:
2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
2/3 cup boiling water
1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping

Directions:
Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs; set aside.

In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool slightly. Pour into a blender; add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set.

Yield: 8 servings.

Nutrition Facts
One serving: One piece Calories: 131 Fat: 7 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 17 mg Sodium: 207 mg Carbohydrate: 8 g Fiber: 0 g Protein: 7 g Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    exps29303_TH10527D46.jpg

Ingredients:
    2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
    1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
    2/3 cup boiling water
    1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
    1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
    2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping

Directions:
    Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs; set aside.

In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool slightly. Pour into a blender; add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set.

Yield: 8 servings.

Nutrition Facts
    One serving: One piece Calories: 131 Fat: 7 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 17 mg Sodium: 207 mg Carbohydrate: 8 g Fiber: 0 g Protein: 7 g Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Thank You ChubbyBunny:flowerforyou: This sounds simple to make as well as tasty, we need to take a dessert to a function this weekend. I may try this one out for that.:wink:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am surely not a baker, and this seems simple enough. I wonder if you can use other kinds of jello like strawberry, I'm not really a lemon kind of girl. Have you tried other kinds?

Jess
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I personally haven't, but I believe my brother has.
    His favorites were lime and lemon... but I bet orange, cherry, etc would be delish too!
    May want to stay away from the "super sweet" jellos... cause of the coolwhip.
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I used strawberry jello and they were delicious. I also made them in the 1/2 cup containers made by Glad, so I had 8 individual servings.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try this!!

Thank You!!

Jess