Protein/Energy Bars

Options
Hey all! Just curious if any of you have a really good protein/energy bar that I can have during my afternoon snack with veggies or fruit? (I'm also a CHOCOHOLIC!!!!) Thanks!

Replies

• chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I like pure protein, the peanut butter, chocolate chip and smores. They are very good.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge clif bar fan, they're a little high in sugar but better than most.
  • garyl7593
    Options
    Maximuscle Promax Diet......Mint Choco or Choco Orange ;)
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I generally make my own. Then you can control the ingredients and make them whatever flavor you want!
  • bakingsuit
    Options
    I'm a fan of the Luna Bars. They come in mini ones for a little bit or full sized. The Coconut one and Smores are currently my favorite, but truth be told the Blueberry ones are close and the Honey Pretzel is also excellent.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the Luna Bars. They come in mini ones for a little bit or full sized. The Coconut one and Smores are currently my favorite, but truth be told the Blueberry ones are close and the Honey Pretzel is also excellent.

Luna Bars are the best, they're basically Clif Bars for girls. MY fav flavors are peppermint stick and oatmeal raisin.