Replies

• rcolve
    rcolve Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I'm 35 and looking to lose about 60 pounds
  • msmoge
    msmoge Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in. Would love to lose 60 pounds, but will be ecstatic to lose 50!
  • msmoge
    msmoge Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to lose 50 pounds. I joined MFP in October, but didn't diet. I have no idea why I joined and did nothing, but I'm ready now!! I have a trip to Texas planned for the end of April...is this do-able???
  • Wydorothy
    Wydorothy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 54 yrs old and i need to lose over a 100lbs. I need all the support i can get! Im a grandmother, but im ready to get healthy and enjoy life. I cant walk very good yet, but I hope that when i lose weight I can, and enjoy my grandkids much more.
  • Wydorothy
    Wydorothy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You will be so happy when you get to your goal weight! Hang in there!
  • Cincygrl1962
    Options
    Hi! Please count me in :) I am a 49 year old working Mom who wants to lose a total of 80 lbs. Last year was a tough one physically with a lot of serious illness. Through it all, I gained weight to an already overweight body. I just want to get back to a normal size for my body, feel strong again and get energy back where it should be. The second act is gonna be the best one yet !! Good luck to us all :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • StephyAH
    StephyAH Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, never lost weight before in my life.. trying to stick with it this time!
  • gapeach71379
    Options
    Add me too, I am 32 and a working mother of one and would love to lose around 100 lbs to be at my ideal weight. I am excited to follow along with everyone.
  • queenfineschic
    queenfineschic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 196 w a goal of 130 add me I'm 22 as well
  • Nicolette1960
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose, I'll b ur friend!
  • brandiparsons
    Options
    I need to lose 55 pounds so please feel free to add me. It helps to have motivation to stay on track!
  • brandiparsons
    Options
    I need to lose 55 pounds so please feel free to add me. It helps to have motivation to stay on track!
  • Osu2k1
    Osu2k1 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50, but I have at least 100 to go. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • kels1416
    Options
    stay at home mom here too....also 43 yrs. old! I am the first to admit that I have no will power so I would welcome any/all advice support. I would love to drop 50 lbs but would be happy w 25 or so. please feel free to add me as well. I know I need help with this!
  • pwak
    pwak Posts: 9
    Options
    I've added all the friends they will allow me to request. If you wanna send me a friend request I will accept it.
    Thanks and have a wonderful and healthy day!
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm another 40+ SAHM who needs to lose weight. Anyone may add me. I would love to have as many buddies on here as possible!! I mean business this time with my weight goals. I HAVE GOT TO DO IT!!! Good luck!!

9566311.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 48 and have another 85 lbs. to lose. I know that you can do this. There is a lot of support on here and accountability. Feel free to add me if you wish. I am on here several times a day logging and checking on my friends' progress.