Pick Up Lines

Options

Replies

• CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My fiancee and I met on a dating site, and after viewing my profile numerous times, he caught me online and messaged me:
    I think we were lovers in a previous life.....it was so bad it made me laugh and we took it from there.
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    "Would you like to go back to my place for sex and pizza? What do you mean 'no?' You don't like pizza?"
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    A patient at work to me: "Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas."
  • Blair66
    Options
    I've been married for 15 yrs. What's a pickup line? :)
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    From a co-worker:
    "When is your last test? We should celebrate. My place or yours?"
    also:
    "I have five bucks on me. How far will you go for it?" ... I gave him a pencil and told him to use his imagination.

From a random guy I was waiting in line with a while ago. At the time, I didn't know that Kama Sutra was yoga for sex.
    "You're a yoga teacher? Could I get any one-on-one Kama Sutra lessons?"

From someone at an anime convention that I volunteered at:
    Guy: "Would you find reference lines about animes sexy?"
    Me: "Not if you're going to reference your pokeballs."
    Guy: "Well so much for that."
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    I can honestly say that I've never been hit on. :( but it was funny to read all of yours!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    The other day I was walking and I passed this guy waiting for the bus. He asked me if I had a pen and I said no, sorry. He said oh that's too bad I was going to ask you to write down your phone number. I laughed and kept walking.

It was a cute line, but really? Do people really think lines like that work?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    My favorite is:

"If I could be any enzyme, I'd be Helicase so I could unzip your genes."
    Okay, I take back my previous statement. This one might actually work.
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    "Did you just FART?" - Because you just blew me away"
  • hornedone
    hornedone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    "Hello, I'm..."
    always seemed to work for me
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The most effective and delayed one I've had is "Whats the credit rating on this revolver loan?" and four years later we were married.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I was not trying to pick her up, I was just being a nice guy, we were at work and we were switching registers, I was leaving and she was takign over my register, a pretty little redhead, I heard through the gossip of the store she was going out with "Rick " that night, well I did not like Rick, he was a jerk.

So when she came to my Register, I said to her, " I heard you are going out with Rick tonight?" She replied, "yes, why?" I then said, " Don't go out with him!" she then said , "why?" I replied, " here is my phone number, call me later and I'll tell you!" you see I was taking a class at the local University and I was on a tight schedule, so I had to leave, I had a three hour class to go to.

Anyway, it turns out she blew him off and called me that night, when I answered the phone, I had totally forgotten what happened, because you know I just had a three hour colelge class and was in defrag mode.

so the phone rang, I said, "hello" she said "hello, this is Anne." I replied "anne who?" .....then it clicked...oops.

well 21 years later we are still together with 3 kids......who knew.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    DO guys really do that? I just say hi, she is either going to smile and say "hi" back or say "ugh, ewwwe gross". My buddies hate me when we go out. If they say wow, "she is hot", I will push him into her "he will say omg, im so sorry", surprisingly, it works breaks the ice and works. I also do this to my buddies to, I will see a group of girls walk towards us and ill say out loud "happy birthday" and they will look at me and ill say "its his birthday". I dont know what it is but women sure do love birthdays. Its silly but it works. We are stuoid when drinking, we still do the tap the top of each other's beer with out beer and watch them freak out.
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    DO guys really do that? I just say hi, she is either going to smile and say "hi" back or say "ugh, ewwwe gross". My buddies hate me when we go out. If they say wow, "she is hot", I will push him into her "he will say omg, im so sorry", surprisingly, it works breaks the ice and works. I also do this to my buddies to, I will see a group of girls walk towards us and ill say out loud "happy birthday" and they will look at me and ill say "its his birthday". I dont know what it is but women sure do love birthdays. Its silly but it works. We are stuoid when drinking, we still do the tap the top of each other's beer with out beer and watch them freak out.

Guys do it all the time! I don't think most realize what a huge turn-off it is 99% of the time. How hard is it to just come up and say "HI" or just introduce yourself? If a guy just comes up without some super cheeseball line that is sexy- it shows he has some confidence.
    If a someone is going to use a line make sure it's something super creative, if it's been used before and didn't work, chances are it's not going to this time.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    While walking downtown:

"Nice *kitten*, get in the truck!"
  • rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    " That ourfit is very becoming on you!! If I were on you I'd be coming 2!!"
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    My only pick up line is "Hi, nice tooo AAAAARGH MY EYES!"
    lmao
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    A patient at work to me: "Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas."

Dang, he picked ME up with that one. LOL.....
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that I've never been hit on. :( but it was funny to read all of yours!

How *you* doin'? ;-) Feel better now?
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I thought of one I got in college...

"Excuse me"
    *takes off headphones* Me: Yes?
    "I just had to tell you, you have a beautiful smile..."
    *insert me feeling a smile come on...*
    "And nice tits, if I may add."
    *replaces headphones, walks away*