New mom of three looking to drop 40 lbs!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    add me!!! as with all the others im in the same boat! who knew there were so many like me haha!! i have 3 kids and after my third the weight is so difficult to come off!! ive fluctuated way to much lately and am now ready to take it off for good and to be hot mamma and have no excuses for not taking the kids to the pool or anything else!! i cant wait to go bathing suit shopping this summer!! good luck to you and i hope we can go on this journey together and keep eachother in check!!!! :-D
  • soccerblocker66
    soccerblocker66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not brand new on here, though I fell of the MFP bandwagon for awhile. I'm back! I'm down 14, but aim to lose 50 more. I'm also the mother of 3. My kids are 25, 20 and 15, so mine are not new kids. I just kept gaining little by little after my boy was born. I am active but had horrendous eating habits which I am trying to change. This site is a GREAT help! Let's do this!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I am 37, a mom of 3 kiddos too!..9, 5 and 4..been married 14 years! I have lost about 35 pounds so far..I am almost to my goal weight!
  • LisalovesGreg
    Options
    I am new on here too! I have three boys - 4, 6 and 13. I am looking to lose hopefully 50 pounds. I would love to be friends on here.
  • itsawarinthere
    itsawarinthere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, sounds like we're in the same boat. I had my last/3rd baby four months ago, and my goal is also to lose 40 lbs. I just started MFP last week. I'll send you a friend request if you'd like to be buddies. Good luck!
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new on here also - mom of three (9, 6 and 3) and have about 60 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck - I LOVE this site, I'm sure you will do great!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've got 14m old twins. I'm almost back at ppw, but I needed to lose 40lbs before that! Feel free to add me for support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!