30 Day shred

Options
Hi guys I'm looking for friends who would like to do the 30 day shred or have done/doing it!
Would love some support xx

Replies

• 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi, I am on day 3 of the 30ds. Feel free to add me. Have you started it yet?
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it from amazon and it is supposed to be here on Friday. Hopefully I can start it then!
  • jellytots540
    jellytots540 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No it should arrive tomorrow x
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I started LVL 2 today...add me if you want :smile:
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it next month(:
    I did do a few days of it back last year, never had the space to do it in my house... Which wasn't a good thing.
    It's really an amazing work out!
  • hogy0126
    Options
    I'vee been doing it for 2 months already its a great workout!!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 also! Please feel free to add me, my alarm is already set for 6 am tomorrow to do day 3... yikes....
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    I like the look of it and it's only $7 bucks on Amazon. I ordered it and am going to try it. I can't always get to the gym but I always can see my tv. Right?
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    Today was day 4 for me, I'm still on level one. I'll probably do level one a couple more days (until I can do REAL push ups) and then switch up to level 2.
  • coolchick03270
    Options
    I would love to start (I have the 30 day shred)- but not yet...I have a bad sinus infection/sore throat and haven't been able to exercise for the past few days. :(
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i just ordered mine as well and im waiting for it to show up when it does i'll be doing it too... i really want to try it for 30 days continuosly
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are starting tomorrow:) I'm excited! I did it this past summer, but then school started and there wasn't enough room in my dorm but we finally found a room we can use:D
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I got mine today. I will start tomorrow morning! Feel free to add me!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it from amazon and it is supposed to be here on Friday. Hopefully I can start it then!

I ordered my copy from Amazon Jan 5th, received and e-mail this morning saying it had been dispatched and the estimate delivery is the 17th!

Can't believe yours should be with you so soon. Sometimes it really sucks to live in UK. Lol.

I really wanted to start it on Monday too. (Monday is significant as it is two months since I quit smoking.)
  • tleaf2727
    tleaf2727 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Started it tonight! Burned 350 cals and already sore, you will love it!
  • AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 14. It's a great workout!
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Pls feel free to add me :D I'm planning to start tonight! But for only 5 days a week over 6 weeks (could not do it everyday!) It would be great to have MFP friends who are doing this as well, so we can keep an eye on each other and keep us motivated!!!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 day 4 also. Feel free to add me.
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    day 2 feel free to add me