Need Support

Options
Hi all, I have been doing this for a week now and have lost 5 pounds so far, but I really struggle to keep focused and keep on track. I seem to do well for a few weeks or so and then I seem to fail. I have tried WW and Slimming World and Tesco diets and do well for a bit but it all goes wrong.

Can anyone suggest how I can stop this from happening this time, as I really want to lose the weight and be able to run after my little girl and just be happy with how I look?

Thank.

:smile:

Replies

• joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Its all in your head.... You just have to make the decision you are going to do It, and do it. Looking at success stories on here are also very motivating!!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Five pounds in one week!?!?! Way to go!

Losing five pounds in a week sure would motivate me...but I also like reading the success stories, seeing the pictures, and visualizing what I'll look like when I lose the pounds.

You can do it!
  • beanszim
    Options
    Thanks futuresize8, I have to admit today was a much better day and I have been reading the success stories and they have made such a difference. Thank you for your kinds words of support. :smile: