65 Pounds In 8 Months (Progress Pic)

Options
tumblr_lxninpR9fN1qf7n0mo1_400.jpg

The good news is that, using MFP, I was able to start controlling food instead of the other way around.

I'm in charge now.

I figure if you want to win, you need to keep score-- and this is the place that makes that possible and practical for me.

I changed all of my recipes, cutting out the calories but leaving the flavor, and I've posted many of them in the forums and my MFP blog.

I eat whenever I'm hungry and I never feel cheated. I always say, "Hungry people make lousy dieters."

So I've dropped from a size 28 to a size 18 and I'm on my way back to a 10.

Will I get there?

Heck yeah!

Just watch me!

-Chelle

Replies

• tamika39
    tamika39 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration I was at that point but began going backwords I had went from a 28 to 20 and was very proud of myself
    thanks so much for your post. I am also looking for new weightloss buddies
  • bakingsuit
    Options
    YAY! Keep up the good work. Personally, I'll never likely be a 10 again, but I'll settle for a 12 :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    nice job
  • mbriet1
    Options
    Congrads! i just started and can't wait until I can say I lost weight. Keep up the good work!
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    congratulations! You are truly an inspiration. I would love to achieve that goal in 8 months :)
    what is your secret?

12176377.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • juliagulia624
    Options
    Lookin good! And thanks for introducing me to this site, it has helped out alot.
  • amandaruiz2011
    Options
    Just read your story...Congratulations!! I just started a week ago, and have lost about 5 lbs. I feel so much better already!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!!
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fab! Amazing how dropping a few pounds makes you look so much younger too! Weigh to go!! :happy:
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • jofeenstra
    jofeenstra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow - that's amazing! (and encouraging!)
  • MaxsGranny66
    Options
    Oh- Thanks for your post. Need inspiration cuz I start to think that it just can't be done once you are WAY big unless you can leave your joba nd work out on a ranch 12 hrs a day.

I know-' Yard by Yard- life is hard- inch by inch- it's a cinch'.

The tracker has given me great insight into the amt of fats in my diet- I thought I was doing ok- until I saw the numbers!

Thx for your post.
  • HCBsChica
    HCBsChica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! Congratulations!!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This is why i love this forum makes me realize i can do this.... Congrats on the weight loss, i know you will do it too!!!!!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your recipes btw. But yeah ita about the hungry ppl make lousy dieters thin g. I did nutrisistem a couple years of ago and lost a lot of weight but eventually grew tired of the pre packaged food and gained back all the weight I lost plus extra! I much prefer thee way I am eating now. Cooking my own low cal food! I can see this more maintainable.
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! ♥ I was a 30/32 and now I'm an 18 too!! ☺ xooxo
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    great job! There is a huge difference in your pictures : ).
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    KUDOS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!