flat out wraps

Options
ashquin
ashquin Posts: 248 Member
does any one know the name of the flat out wraps. and where i can find them? i live on the east coast so if any one knows of stores on this side.

Replies

• ebrabble
    ebrabble Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also on the east coast - got mine at super walmart
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    If you are talking about the "flatout" brand, I find them at Target, Hannaford and stop and shop. I like the Fiber One honey wheat as well
  • ashquin
    Options
    yes thats them. thanks

If you are talking about the "flatout" brand, I find them at Target, Hannaford and stop and shop. I like the Fiber One honey wheat as well
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Seen them quite a bit at Hannafords. I think I've also bought them at Price Chopper before.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Wallyworld (Walmart) has them, that's for true.. The Italian herb ones are good, but the wheat kind is my favorite. Great for a quick fix pizza in any case.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Looks like Walmart is your best bet. When I lived in the other Portland, I was blown away by Hannaford's prices.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    LOVE them. I can always find them at Target.
  • branflake5
    Options
    flatout flatbread, love them and I have found them at Walmart and Walgreens, I am on West Coast tho
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Seen them at Walgreens :)
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    i get mine at hannaford...but i prefer La Toritlla Factory Wheat Wraps that are 100 calories...they are larger and you fit more stuff in them...but I do like the Flat Outs to make pizzas and stuff...I am a Wrap fanatic!
  • ashquin
    Options
    o.k where can i get the la toritila factory wraps?

i get mine at hannaford...but i prefer La Toritlla Factory Wheat Wraps that are 100 calories...they are larger and you fit more stuff in them...but I do like the Flat Outs to make pizzas and stuff...I am a Wrap fanatic!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    http://www.latortillafactory.com/retail.aspx

i get mine at hannaford...they were by the deli but they moved them to the healthfood aisle...but here is their website and the locations

o.k where can i get the la toritila factory wraps?

• crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Walmart. They are in the deli section, right in front of the meat counter here.