Slimquick

My friend swears by Slimquick (specifically the powder you add to water) and claims she lost 15 lbs by sticking to the plan, which is a reduced calorie diet and exercise. Now, I know that is already a pretty good combination, but does anyone have any success stories, or examples of how it's affected their progress?

I tried it once before, but I wasn't being very disciplined with calorie counting or exercise, therefore it didn't really work... but am trying it now and have lost 2 pounds in a week and a half...

thoughts?

Replies

• shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    is it one of those 'shake for breakfast, one for lunch and normal dinner' or replace all meals with it?
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    It's not a meal replacement. It comes in capsule form, and powdered juice form (to add to water), and you take it twice a day along with exercise and low calorie diet. Kind like a metabolism booster to help you lose weight faster.
  • thoughts are: you're gonna lose weigh at a calorie deficit whether your take a weird pill, drink hippie juice or dance naked to the macarena on a kitchen table.
  • Jenny_Bee
    Oh I know, and I have. I'm just wondering if this has any bang worth the buck. One thing is for sure, I'm peeing like crazy.
  • thoughts are: you're gonna lose weigh at a calorie deficit whether your take a weird pill, drink hippie juice or dance naked to the macarena on a kitchen table.

this. But dancing naked helps.
  • Jenny_Bee
    and the dancing on the table would just be the best thing ever!
  • toffee322
    toffee322 Posts: 186 Member
    i tried slimquick before but didnt follow their diet and exercise.. to be honest, i think if you can follow restrictly to the reduced diet and exercise plan, i'm sure you will be able to drop lbs without taking the suppplement! good luck!
  • Jenny_Bee
    Thanks. I'm gonna finish off the box anyway, because there is no sense not using it (unless it's really bad for me) and hope for the best.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    I'm thinking of slimfast shakes!.. sorry wrong thing.. lol! :blushing:
  • Jenny_Bee
    heehee, that's okay. I get the name confused sometimes. I did slim fast for a while too, to quickly shed pounds. It kinda worked. but I was hungry all the time.