Any hockey fans on here???

Options

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Hey! Lifelong Washington Capitals fan here :D I've been lucky enough to meet all but three of the guys on the team, can't wait for next season.

I'm also a fan of Evgeni Malkin, and for those of you who don't know, he's on the Caps' rival team. We joke about it in my family, since it's a bit Shakespearean, cheering for a player on the team you hate.

Caps made some great acquisitions this year.
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sens fan here! I love some good hockey. Already going through hockey season withdrawl...
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I grew up with a hockey playing brother. Played a year myself. I don't really watch much. I was always a Stars fan many many years ago when they were still back in Minnesota. Yeah... I was really young! I'd have to go with the Wild now. My kids are starting to get into it. I just took my 6 year old daughter down to the rink about a month ago so she could try out hockey. We just had 2 guys from our local team drafted into the NHL.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Leafs fan here.
  • phoenix3050
    Options
    I have to pick one team...well I can't I'm a Stars, Leafs, Canucks fan!
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    HUGE SABRES fan here :)
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Total Red Wings fan here. I do have some love for the Stars since my name is Dallas.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Penguins fan here!
  • jfatheree78
    jfatheree78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was getting worried not seeing any Stars fans until the later posts. Go Stars!
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    Philadelphia Flyers!!

good to see a girl with some good taste around here!!

BF is a Red Wings fan so I have a special place for them in my heart but nothing will EVER replace the Orange and Black in my blood!!
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm a Detroit Red Wings fan :) I'd love to add some of you other NHL fans :)

HEY HEY HOCKEY TOWN! yes! GO WINGS!

No Lidstrom this year...................sadness.

I am VERY surprised Nicky didn't stick around to play in the winter classic. It'll be strange not to see him this season
  • tabathaduvall
    tabathaduvall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nashville Preds fan here... New to hockey in general (what? In Arkansas it's all football and baseball! haha!), but quickly becoming obsessed.
  • JeffPerry67
    Options
    Leafs forever! I bleed Blue and White (year after year after year.........)!!!!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    <--- Coyotes fan. Ignore the Kings hat, I lost a bet.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Preds and Panthers Fan here! I used to be a Thrashers fan...but we all know how that ended :( I've got ties to the Habs so I'm obligated to cheer for them from time to time, too.
  • mynameiscarrie
    Options
    Also, if someone says they're a Kings fan, I want to know how many games they went to this year and if they even knew LA had a hockey team before the Stanley Cup... just saying ;)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Also, if someone says they're a Kings fan, I want to know how many games they went to this year and if they even knew LA had a hockey team before the Stanley Cup... just saying ;)

The Kings picked up some of my Flyers and there is no way on God's green Earth that I would EVER back the Devils. Therefore, for a week or so, I was the newest Kings fan on the block.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Hi, yes Kings fan. Games went.....zero. Was a fan before Gretzky. Thanks.
    Huge sports fan, I rarely go to games though.
  • mynameiscarrie
    Options

Touche. I know soooooo many people who are Kings fans now, even though they had no idea Los Angeles had a hockey team until this year. I'm talking, didn't know about the Kings until the finals... so obnoxious...
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Touche. I know soooooo many people who are Kings fans now, even though they had no idea Los Angeles had a hockey team until this year. I'm talking, didn't know about the Kings until the finals... so obnoxious...

I know what you're saying. Normally the Kings just barely make the local sports news, in the playoffs and finals it was almost the lead story, then the celebs started coming out to the games. Pshhhh.