Biggest Loser Dietician - finally!

Options
I was so happy to see last night's BIggest Loser show - and how they had a real dietician on. In the past they have had some guest chefs and the trainers weigh in, but it was nice to see a dietician introduced so we realize that the contestants get sound advice.

Anyone pick up good tid bits who saw it? I did - especially loving the pizza idea on whole wheat tortillas!

Replies

• MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it just yet... Got it DVR'd so that I can FF through the commercials!!! :wink:
  • melbellkid
    Options
    I do something similar to that and it is really good! I use a flat out multigrain and slice up a tomato thin and a little basil/oregano and then a little bit of cheese-so yummy!
  • nessasmom9
    Options
    I saw it too! I was wondering where we can find those tortillas....they weren't the standard Whole Wheat tortillas (which by the way I think are NASTY) but they are a "Sprouted Wheat Tortilla" and they looked delicious.
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    When making pizza I use the Arnold 100 cal thins. They are really good and you can use the mini's too. I love getting new ideas from The Biggest Loser and love the theme "No Excuses" It is my motto and this is our year for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle No Excuses. :):flowerforyou:
  • stephanie1187
    Options
    I think the Ezekial bread also comes in tortillas...maybe that would work!
  • ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When making pizza I use the Arnold 100 cal thins. They are really good and you can use the mini's too. I love getting new ideas from The Biggest Loser and love the theme "No Excuses" It is my motto and this is our year for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle No Excuses. :):flowerforyou:

Arnold 100 cal thins are awesome for making lil pizzas! pile on the veggies, laughing cow cheese and a lil shredded reduced fat mozz cheese and you got a white pizza. its delicious!