Any Post-pregnancy ladies??

Options

Replies

• tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    hi everybody, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there is any post-pregnancy ladies trying to lose the baby weight.
    I had my second baby 2 months ago (11/11/11) and want to get my body back so I can fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes again :)
    Any body on the same boat as me??

I had my 3rd baby on 6/10/10 after an almost 10 year gap from the 2nd baby. I HAD regained my figure after 1 and 2...but along came #3 with a second marriage ;)

FYI Baby 1 12/21/98 and Baby 2 12/10/01

Didn't help that on MY 11/11/11 Birthday I turned 37! A lot harder to lose baby weight in your 30's than in your 20's ;)
  • amybelll
    amybelll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me. I have a 3 year old and an 7 month old and am struggling with those last 10 lbs. yes, everything is very jiggly :):laugh:
  • m2agm
    m2agm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I didn't "JUST" have a baby- but I did have my first baby girl :heart: 6/29/11 - so she is 6 and 1/2 months - i wanted to lose weight before I got pregnant but apparently there were other plans in the works - i would like to drop at least 40 lbs by her first birthday ! Feel free to add me as a friend (anyone) so that we can help each other stay motivated!!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I am 13 and a half months out from having my first baby (11/27/10). I gained 41 pounds and I had about 20 to lose when I got pregnant. I have been on MFP for a year now and I have lost 60+ pounds in that time. I had to buy clothes after I had my daughter to go back to work and it was a size 14 :indifferent: now that I am almost to my goal I just bought my first pair of size 4 pants (happy dance, haha) It just took me a year to get it all off and then some. Good luck!
  • Mommareed4
    Options
    Yes I had my fourth baby aug 18, 2010. I had all four kids really close together so the result was about 100 pounds of baby weight to loose. I have gotten 70 pounds off, and I have 20-30 more pounds to my UGW of 130-140.
  • Andr1Kar
    Andr1Kar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had my sweet girl in June of 2011. I am back to prebaby weight, but would like to lose about 25 lbs more. It's hard for me even though I am breastfeeding. Feel free to add me!
  • darthbambi
    Options
    I had my baby boy last July. I started working out and eating healthily around 6 weeks PP, and have lost about 19 lbs so far. I didn't put on too much weight during pregnancy, but my body definitely isn't the same any more. I'm trying to lose about 26 more lbs and then tone up quite a bit :)
  • Mneiswonger
    Mneiswonger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just had my baby boy in August. I also have a little girl who is 2 1/2. With her my pregnancy weight just fell off. With this little guy not so much. I am almost back to my prepregancy weight (after working my butt off for a month lol) but had gained almost 20 lbs right before I became pregnant again so I still have a bit to lose. It wouldn't kill me to lose about another 30 pounds.
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    My second child is almost 6 months, my first is 2 1/2 years. I am 7 pounds short of my prepreggo weight but was overweight to start with. I want to lose about 30 pounds. Been overweight my whole marriage, I wanna get my body back. Also gotta get in shape if I wanna have any more kids. Need the energy :) Add me!
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I am exclusively bfing. I hope the weight will come off easier once she starts solids. She is showing interest already, so might start a little next month. :)
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Me! My baby is going to be a year next month!! Tried to lose the weight over the summer, but fell off the wagon so this is my second attempt!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am. I have an almost 2 yr old son and I haven't lost any of the weight except the 6 lb 13 oz baby. :( This is my new years resolution to lose all my pregnancy weight plus some.
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I had my baby boy 3/13/2011 and I lost all but 5 lbs of my weight 2 weeks after being home with him, but I slowly started gaining it back and as off 3 weeks ago I was at 185 (164 pre-pregnancy). I am now down to 174. Before I got pregnant I had been using MFP and got down to 162. I would love to get back down to that now and keep going to finish my goal of being 145.
  • kiheimaui
    Options
    I had my third baby in August and he just turned 5 months old. My second is 2.5 and my oldest is 8. I don't have too much more weight to lose, only about 12 lbs, but I really need to eat healthier and get my body into shape. I'm breastfeeding as well. This is the year that I get my 20 year old body back...or one that is even better!
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My 2nd baby just turned 6 months old and is FINALLY sleeping through the night.

I struggled with the weight loss because I could not find any time or energy to workout.

That is when Advocare found me. I started and completed the 24 Day Challenge and within 24 days I lost 7.6 lbs, 6 inches and 2 dress sizes...it took me almost 1 year with my first to get back into pre preggo clothes. This time....after my second baby I am already back in. AND....I have so much energy!!!!

I would love to share more with you. Message me!!!

6 Months Old and finally sleeping??? Mine is 10 months and still wakes up 1-3 times a night :(
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have my 3rd baby back in March. I have about 30 lbs to go to get down to pre-kid weight. I just started in December. Eating better and exercising. Hoping to get rid of my belly by the summer. Going to be trying the 30ds.. cant wait!!
  • ammiehill79
    ammiehill79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My 2nd baby just turned 6 months old and is FINALLY sleeping through the night.

I struggled with the weight loss because I could not find any time or energy to workout.

That is when Advocare found me. I started and completed the 24 Day Challenge and within 24 days I lost 7.6 lbs, 6 inches and 2 dress sizes...it took me almost 1 year with my first to get back into pre preggo clothes. This time....after my second baby I am already back in. AND....I have so much energy!!!!

I would love to share more with you. Message me!!!

6 Months Old and finally sleeping??? Mine is 10 months and still wakes up 1-3 times a night :(

I totally "Ferberized" her....Just turned off the monitors and let her cry it out....I get to sleep through the night now and have more energy....well, that and I drink Spark twice a day!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I had my baby 9 months ago...I have already lost all the weight I gained while pregnant but now I would like to lose another 60+ pounds...feel free to add me if you like :)

Good luck!
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had B/G twins on December 7th! Feel free to add me! I would love other Mom's support!
  • kswift85
    kswift85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have two kids...my daughter is three and my son is 15 months. I have been struggling to take off these last 20 or so lbs! Feel free to friend me for support..I can always use some too!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!