Hello all!!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am new to the whole MFP and wanted to say Hi to everyone on here!! everyone seems really friendly and supportive of one another! :smile:

I joined this as I had been going to WW for a year and a half and managed to lose 4 stone. I felt great but then I got sucked in by a very abusive man and found comfort in eating so needless to say I have put weight back on again :cry:

I really want to get down to my goal weight for my sisters 18th as we are planning to go to New York and I don't feel happy or comfortable with the way I am the now!

I now have my head screwed back on and got out of that relationship and now focusing on my health.

I would really love for people to add me so that I am not doing this alone.

Hope to get to know you all better!!

Natalie :bigsmile:

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I've been through an abusive marriage, so I understand where you are coming from. I am out of that relationship (he passed away) and now I am taking care of myself. My starting weight last Sept. was 304 and now I weigh 234. I ate all my troubles away...but I just gained the weight. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Natz_20
    Natz_20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thats exactly what i done I thought the more I ate the less he could hurt me then something clicked on day and I decided that enough was enough.

i currently weight 216 but my goal weight is 133 so fingers crossed I can get there,

You have done fantastic so far and hopefully I can do as well as you

Natz x
  • tenax
    tenax Posts: 97
    Options
    good for you nat. my gf has come from 2 abusive relationships. its tough
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me and glad you have got out of abusive relationship.
  • Natz_20
    Options
    Hi tenax

It is very hard but I have seen the light now and hoping to get back to what I was before I met him!

x
  • Natz_20
    Options
    Me too Melonsss

it just wasnt going to get any better and just when i thought that I never would be able to leave something in my head clicked and i plucked up the courage to leave him in the past!

xx