Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    that does not make you crazy, just scared!

I have an aversion to food touching another food. Like when you go to the plate lunch special at the Chinese food joint and they pile everything over the edges onto the other foods! It almost makes me gag! Touching foods is just gross! Does that make me crazy?
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Nope I think that's gross too. :noway:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    here is my second crazy behavior! I get my nails and pedicure done on a very regular basis. I feel Ill when I get my nails done and some gal gets 50bucks worth of art work done on her hands and leaves without a pedicure! ie pretty artistic hands, gross cracked heels and crusty corny toes! It makes me not want to go back. I have even made men buy their wife a pedicure gift card when they buy a gift card for some occasion because why do only half way. Nasty feet make me Yak! Does that make me crazy?
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options

I have an aversion to food touching another food. Like when you go to the plate lunch special at the Chinese food joint and they pile everything over the edges onto the other foods! It almost makes me gag! Touching foods is just gross! Does that make me crazy?

ME TOO!
  • czewwhat
    Options

ME TOO!

I tell them, just give me smaller amounts of each thing, they look at me like I am crazy! who asks for less anyway! $4.59 and people think they should get enough food for three people! sheeesh.
  • tabchanges
    Options
    I ask for an extra plate. That's why I love buffets. I can get like a plate for everything. I'm a freak! I don't know if my man knows this about me. He might be in for a suprise. I don't think we've eaten anywhere that I've been put in this situation. :laugh: uh oh!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I ask for an extra plate. That's why I love buffets. I can get like a plate for everything. I'm a freak! I don't know if my man knows this about me. He might be in for a suprise. I don't think we've eaten anywhere that I've been put in this situation. :laugh: uh oh!

it is not a buffet type place, it is a choose your entrees, they serve it in one of those partitioned box carrier thingys. they try to fill it up with about a pound and a half of touching over filled compartments food! no one likes rice stuck all over their orange chicken or teriyaki sauce poured over the broccoli beef! yuck! Or suateed shrimp accidently doused with sweet and sour sauce. it is a garlic flavor sauce for china's sake!
  • tabchanges
    Options

it is not a buffet type place, it is a choose your entrees, they serve it in one of those partitioned box carrier thingys. they try to fill it up with about a pound and a half of touching over filled compartments food! no one likes rice stuck all over their orange chicken or teriyaki sauce poured over the broccoli beef! yuck! Or suateed shrimp accidently doused with sweet and sour sauce. it is a garlic flavor sauce for china's sake!

hahaha you crack me up!
  • czewwhat
    Options

hahaha you crack me up!
    yeah, but does that make me crazy?
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :wink: We are all crazy... in our own ways! :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    not me! everyone is crazy about me, but I am not crazy. just part of the craziness or the crazy causer, does that sound crazy?
  • chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i went through and read most of these. Does that make me crazy?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

TOTALLY CRAZY! :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

no, you just have a curious mind! Or Im crazy and cant determine if you are or not!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

agreed... so that means you are in GOOD company... we are all a little crazy... I hooked a fish that was as tall as I am, and it had very very sharp teeth but I stil lwaded in the water with it... I even wiggled my toes in my sandals... :tongue: YUP I is crazy!
  • czewwhat
    Options

agreed... so that means you are in GOOD company... we are all a little crazy... I hooked a fish that was as tall as I am, and it had very very sharp teeth but I stil lwaded in the water with it... I even wiggled my toes in my sandals... :tongue: YUP I is crazy!

that is your fish story! really!

<
    look of enthusiasm:yawn:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    here is my second crazy behavior! I get my nails and pedicure done on a very regular basis. I feel Ill when I get my nails done and some gal gets 50bucks worth of art work done on her hands and leaves without a pedicure! ie pretty artistic hands, gross cracked heels and crusty corny toes! It makes me not want to go back. I have even made men buy their wife a pedicure gift card when they buy a gift card for some occasion because why do only half way. Nasty feet make me Yak! Does that make me crazy?

Yucky feet and teeth DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!!!! You can fix that at home if you choose not to have a pedicure but puh-lease brush yo teeth.....:sick:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Yucky feet and teeth DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!!!! You can fix that at home if you choose not to have a pedicure but puh-lease brush yo teeth.....:sick:

Yeah chrissyh, you are not crazy! I hate yucky teeth too!!!!!!!!! the people with yucky feet usually have lots of yucky's going on!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My personality, my penmanship all depends on my pen.
    I wasn't able to concentrate and be productive at work today.
    I changed pens.
    Still not working.
    Searching for a more productive pen now.
    Does that make me crazy? :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    My money has to be arranged in my wallet in order of worth, starting with the highest. haha

20-10-5-1

Same here! :laugh: