Anyone use Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer???

Options
I use a 10 minute yoga DVD and I like it, but I want some other short but effective workouts to try. I came across Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer. Has anyone used this? Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Replies

• pcgunter
    pcgunter Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone??
  • forgttnhrt
    Options
    I have heard some good things about it, as well as his other programs. I'm currently using his Power 90 program. Six days of exercise, alternating days between strength training and cardio (with some ab work on cardio days) and one day off. They're between 30-40 minutes/day (at least on the 1/2 level, a bit longer when you move up to 3/4). I'm not supposed to weigh myself or remeasure for a month so I can't tell you personally, but the other women in my group who just finished their first month lost up to 13 pounds and eight inches :)
  • lovenlaughter
    Options
    I will be receiving mine tomorrow. Keep you posted :-)
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use them and I've dropped 10 pounds in a month and I only did one workout a day. Oh yeah, I also lost 2 inches off of my waist. This is a great workout for people who don't have the time to go to the gym.
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    So far i like mine, only been using just over a week, 1-2 videos a day.. want to move up to 3-4 and get the expansion kit... i think i have lost around 3 pounds!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did use it, it takes about 15 minutes with warm up and cool down. It didnt do anything for me I stuck with it for 2 weeks, I switched to weight lifting and still do the Yoga Flex from time to time. I may start it again after I build some mass it seems to be good for toning which I really didnt want to do that this time