Thanks everyone for you success stories.

Options
Thanks everyone for you success stories. I am new to this site joined about two weeks ago. So far everything is going well! In my 1st week I lost 3.5 pounds. I am working out at least 4 times a week and eating healthy. The weekends are a little harder when it comes to eating healthy and not going back to my old ways and letting the food lure me in. My next weigh in is tomorrow night, hoping to see some good results!

Anyway wanted to thank everyone for their posts, its inspirational. One of my sisters friends lost 65 pounds in a year and suggested this website to me. Seeing before and after pics gives me hope of what the future holds for me.
So for me this is a life change not a diet, because I want to live a long healthy life. In a year I will be posting my before and after pics and I am excited for that.

THANKS EVERYONE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Replies

• fuzzimama
    Options
    Adding my thanks, I LOVE reading the success stories and seeing the pictures. Makes me very excited to think that I really can achieve what I thought was an impossible dream, as I see so many who have lost so much more and look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!