What's the story behing your username?

Options

Replies

• oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My name is Audrey and my drafting teacher in high school would always cross out my name and write ODD ree next to it. It jsut kind of stuck and the numbers are important dates.

:happy:
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    Mine came from pink floyd, specifically the song, Childhoods End.

I like the thought of an infinite sky though, limitless possibilities, learning, experiences. Suits my hippy self :)
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    Ivan is our littlest cat (we have four rescues) and likes to snuggle with me.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My last name is Goodson, first is Laurie, so Lauriebgood seemed perfect since I have such a hard time being GOOD:embarassed:
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    "Weeping Willow" is the tenth episode of the sixth season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. It originally aired on NBC in the United States on November 8, 2006. In the episode, a teenage vlogger nicknamed WeepingWillow17, played by guest star Michelle Trachtenberg, is apparently kidnapped during the filming of one of her Internet videos. Detectives Mike Logan and Megan Wheeler investigate the so-called "cyber-kidnapping", which they and the public speculate may be an elaborate Internet hoax.
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    I miscarried a baby in Nov '03 and was convinced it was going to be a girl. I would have named her Allison Olivia and called her Alli. Since then, I use AlliO a lot on the web as a way to keep that baby's memory alive.

Thats so touching xx
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    my fav characters from my fav book are cheshire cat and queen of hearts. i also have tattoos of both of them(the queen with the little king of course):laugh:
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should change mine to illiterate idiot, can't seem to spell behind. Great now the whole of MFP can see how stoopid I am!!
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well mine is my name followed by my favorite all interval tetrachord. Dorky, yes. Will I forget it, no.
  • rcrgirl84
    Options
    Raced (and will again soon) motorcycles and was the only girl. The guys all dubbed me racergirl, so I've been using rcrgirl84 since early 2000's when AOL was cool - it was my IM. 84 was my race number.
  • RockinZebra
    Options
    mine sounds more interesting that it is. When I was signing up I was looking around the house for an idea for my user name. My son had a zebra rocking horse in the room, so viola RockinZebra!!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    my name is Linda, my son in law calls me Lou and my husbands and mine yr of birth 4850. Lindalou4850. oh and stupid is spelled STUPID not stoopid ( just saying)
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Years ago, for my AOL account (circa 1993??) - I didn't want to be jsmith48379820282726348, so I kept trying this or that, and was continually rejected with all my attempts because the "username is already in use, please try again". After about 50 tries I sat back with complete frustration and created a combination of two words that couldn't possibly have ever been put together, and voila, AOL accepted it.

I've been using it ever since.

There is only one pucenavel - and he is me.
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name and employee number
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    My name is Mia, and I'm becoming a brand new me! "Brand New Mia" was supposed to be the name of my blog but that never happened (I'm not much of a writer) but it made a good screen name :happy:
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've had Shetland Sheepdogs since I was 3 years old! Best dogs ever!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    once upon a time, a boy met a girl and they fell in love. Those two people got married. Then had a baby. 6 babies later, they had me. And gave me a name. Then I met a boy. and fell in love. And got married. And got his name. And then I joined mfp years later and used that name as my username.
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i'm Gdzgal..i am a Christian who loves JESUS and am a girl <3
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    my name is Linda, my son in law calls me Lou and my husbands and mine yr of birth 4850. Lindalou4850. oh and stupid is spelled STUPID not stoopid ( just saying)

:wink:
  • christy☼sunshine
    Options
    My name is Christy! :happy: And I love going to the beach! :flowerforyou: