I need help.. please :(

Options
SUPPORT IS ALL I CAN ASK FOR. PLEASE READ MY PROFILE! Tell me what you think about the actual diet, I have tried so much! It's either I don't eat enough or I eat too much. I need a perfect diet plan for my age and someone to help me stay on tract. I get enough exercise I think. I am a cheerleader and I jog on my treadmill each night (30 mins), I also do the INSANITY (p90x) workouts every other day. No matter how long I keep up with the exercise it's impossible for me to cut any weight. I really just want to be able to smile when I look in the mirror. Someone, anyone... please.

I am also very new to this, so if any tips are out there they'd be appreciated! thanks :)

Replies

• LaurianRocks
    LaurianRocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Maybe you'll feel better about your weight if you start measuring instead of weighing. :) Measure your arms, thighs and stomach. Muscle will always weigh more than fat - which is why the BMI is not always such a great tool. Good luck!
  • bonnizlesundial
    Options
    Instead of worrying about how much/little you eat, think about the quality of what you eat, that is what I do. Plus, eating once every 1-2 hours really helps. Carry pretzels and prepackaged goodies with you to cut cravings. :) Good luck!! I am sure you are beautiful the way you are.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yes quality of what you eat is important. Try adding lots of fiber. Things like green veggies, apples, whole wheat foods, etc.. Also check other members diaries to see what is working for them.