Been here 2 weeks and really need more support

Options
2»

Replies

• smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi Jodi! Join one of the challenges on here. You make lots of friends - get GREAT support and these challenges will kick your butt into HIGH GEAR!!! You'll love it. If it weren't for them, I'd not push myself and not feel accountable.

Good luck!! I know you'll do really great!

~Sandy

And my sister's name is Jody - so I'm a little partial for extra support! ;)
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My name is Sandy. I joined this week and am excited about new possibilities! Apparently you can only add 5 friends at a time! I just added as many of you as I could. Please friend me so we can do this together!
    :O)
  • Shoechick5
    Shoechick5 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love seeing how hard everyone is working. That keeps me motivated! I keep my diaries open to friends and I will try to support you as much as I can!
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If you can't go 2 weeks without needing support you need to refocus yourself and ask yourself are you really commited its 14 days, if you can decommit in 14 days nobody is gonna give you a big enough kick in the *kitten* to keep you moving if anything they will wear themselves down and bring themselves down and you can chat with one another with bunch of excuses on why your not hitting your goal.

"This is life not a childrens book where everything ends with they lived happily ever after" anon
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can add me. I am always around and super supportive!
  • danascot
    danascot Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi Jodi-
    I sent you a friend request. Good luck on your weight loss so far!
  • sharonrheault65
    sharonrheault65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sharon. I currently weigh 150lbs and would like to make it to 125lbs by summer. Seems like there is always something getting in my way. Have absolutely no willpower and require tons of encouragement. Would like to have you as a friend and we can help each other along the way.:flowerforyou:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heidi. Also looking to lose around 15lbs.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    If you can't go 2 weeks without needing support you need to refocus yourself and ask yourself are you really commited its 14 days, if you can decommit in 14 days nobody is gonna give you a big enough kick in the *kitten* to keep you moving if anything they will wear themselves down and bring themselves down and you can chat with one another with bunch of excuses on why your not hitting your goal.

"This is life not a childrens book where everything ends with they lived happily ever after" anon

I would like to totally dispute what this poster is saying. I have been on MFP fpr almost 2 years now and it is all my great friends that keep me here. Even when thing happen and I fall off the wagon, it is the terrific people I hvae met here that keep me coming back. And coming back is what keeps me accountable, and successful. No, we can't do it for you, but we can cheer you on the whole way!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jodi!!
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    First person to prove my point.

Let me say this is less blunt and nicer way though because I do understand people are here to acheive a goal and need help so:

I understand its hard to change your way of life and things that you do and you made it two weeks so far and thats a good job but don't fall off the band wagon now because I know if you look inside yoruslef you will be much happier knowing you set a goal and followed through with it and acheived it. So when the going gets tough, get tough and see this to the end.. :)
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help! You can add me:)
  • Shopsalot129
    Shopsalot129 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just signed up today and am hoping to lose weight the right way...diet and exercise, and as a lifestyle change. I lost weight on jenny craig years ago but gained all of it back, and more, when i went back to eating on my own. My goal is 65 lbs to lose. I know i can do this. We all can :-) ***ADD ME
  • MrsJJJO
    Options
    I've been here 2 weeks too and trying to lose 25kg by the summer. I had been finding it very hard and thought I'd never lose weight but I think I have finally cracked the secret to dieting (for me at least) and am now seriously on my way to my goal weight! It is not so much hard work as it is hungry work! Good luck everyone!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I sent you a friend request as well! :)
  • jenbousman
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jennifer. I have been on here befor ebut let myself fall off of the wagon more tha once! I have been a constant member for 2 months now. My current weight is 243 and my goal weight is 150! Great to have all the support you need right here! I would love to be friends and a support for anyone who needs it!