Overeating (Or, the Mysterious Disappearance of my Self-Cont

Options
Hey, guys and gals.

So, lately I've noticed my weight loss has slowed/stopped/reversed? I hope not. Anyway, it's obvious why: I can't work out as much (I'm so busy, and recently, sick) and I've been eating too much (although usually not crazy over calories). But more importantly, I've been eating really junk-y food.

It's not even that I'm hungry that much. In fact, I eat more when I'm not hungry! I crave sweets and fats nonstop, regardless of when I've eaten last. The past two weeks have been a string of binges and bad excuses and lack of working out. I just feel awful.

I used to be really on top of my eating. I don't know what's happened recently. I have about ten more pounds to lose (probably more, now) but my belly's going back to the way it used to be (which is horribly discouraging). It's gross.

Does anyone have any advice for getting my self-control back?

Thanks in advance, people. You're beautiful.

Replies

• Skyoctober
    Skyoctober Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You sound like me!!! I have been eating healthy during the day but at night I am a totally different person, eating lots of junk(carbs)! I haven't gained really kinda stare steady. You will have your ups and downs. Just take it one day at a time. Push your self to go to the gym or take that walk!!! You can do it! You have done it before. Just think about you and that BIKINI:wink: that is what I think about!!! It's gonna be summer sooner than you know it! If you want you can friend me I can be that nagging voice if you need.:laugh:
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have crazy sweet craving too. I try not to have sweets and fatty foods in the house so when I have a craving I don't have it there to eat I will eat an apple or a bowl of raisin bran that helps a lot. also try drinking more water that helps with craving and once you get through one craving without giving in it gets easier after that. that it one day at a time and make up in your mind that the old belly you once had is not an option anymore. YOU CAN DO IT! 10 more to go! :-) GOOD LUCK LOVE