whonu cookies??? good for you??

Options
bought a box of them today they tast pretty good but are they actually good for you

says it has all the good stuff like milk and blueberries has for you???

Replies

• amonkey9
    Options
    they're processed so more than likely.....no, they are not. check the ingredients, do you regognize ALL of them?
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Processed foods aren't all bad. What are the nutritional contents? Are they high in fiber, protein, vitamins? If not, they're not worth it in my opinion. You can find other snacks that are more beneficial for you; yes, even processed foods.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    If youre a cookie addict and these are a genuine alternative to oreos or similar then go for it. I just had a quick look at their website and the nutritional stats arent all that bad (for cookies at least). No ingredients list though
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Processed foods aren't all bad. What are the nutritional contents? Are they high in fiber, protein, vitamins? If not, they're not worth it in my opinion. You can find other snacks that are more beneficial for you; yes, even processed foods.

No processed foods are "good" for us. Any nutrition is fortified with synthetic nutrients, which our bodies do not absorb.