Polar FT4: pink or bronze???

psmd
psmd Posts: 764 Member
I know everyone has HRM questions, I've already decided to get the FT4, but from what I can see online, for women it only comes in pink or bronze. What color should I get? I am thinking if I wear it all the time the bronze, but if it's just the gym then pink (I love pink!). Do you all only wear it when you work out or do you wear it throughout the day as well? And does anyone have a women's FT4 in another color? If so where did you get it? Thanks!

Replies

• 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    I couldn't see myself wearing my HRM unless I was working out.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member

My trainer told me to get one and wear it to see what my BMR was for the day and I think I thought for some reason you would wear it all the time. Makes sense it's just for workouts though. I have a pregnant friend who wears one all the time to moniter her heart rate but I'm definitely not in that boat!

I decided to order the pink, I'm really excited! :bigsmile:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member

My trainer told me to get one and wear it to see what my BMR was for the day and I think I thought for some reason you would wear it all the time. Makes sense it's just for workouts though. I have a pregnant friend who wears one all the time to moniter her heart rate but I'm definitely not in that boat!

I decided to order the pink, I'm really excited! :bigsmile:

Ah, so you would wear it for a day, gotcha. Good luck with it!