BL SPOILER

Options
hmo4
hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
WTF-Jillian is going to KICK THEIR *kitten* when she finds out all they have eaten and drank, smoked, etc.:smokin: Hungover slobs!:tongue:

Replies

• hmo4
    Options
    WTF-Jillian is going to KICK THEIR *kitten* when she finds out all they have eaten and drank, smoked, etc.:smokin: Hungover slobs!:tongue:
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    oh tell me tell me... its recording
    did anyone have to go home?
  • hmo4
    Options
    Not yet. Very dramatic...
  • ErinMc2009
    Options
    oh.. he just went wild on her... :mad:
  • hmo4
    Options
    She deserved it...imagine how hungover and stinky they must be
  • ErinMc2009
    Options
    haha.. I like how they tried to lie..I mean really did they really think she didnt know what they did.

She should make them all do shots until they puke, then they wont do it again...LOL!
  • hmo4
    Options
    How dumb are they, like as if she didn't see the bill.
  • ErinMc2009
    Options
    Oh they are making me sick. They dont want to work with her because she's a woman.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Oh they are making me sick. They dont want to work with her because she's a woman.

They don't want to work with her because he ran on the treadmill for 2 1/2 hours and she didn't come over and workout with him. I'd be Pi$$ed off too! and I am a woman!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

They don't want to work with her because he ran on the treadmill for 2 1/2 hours and she didn't come over and workout with him. I'd be Pi$$ed off too! and I am a woman!

I have to agree.....Jillian totally ignored him.....I don't blame him one bit
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    He's there to lose weight, and he doesn't want to work with Jillian or trust her, that's why she ignored him. When he's ready to trust her, she'll work out with him. That's the problem, he doesnt trust her.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    He's there to lose weight, and he doesn't want to work with Jillian or trust her, that's why she ignored him. When he's ready to trust her, she'll work out with him. That's the problem, he doesnt trust her.

it shouldn't be about trust this is her team and she SHOULD train everyone regaurdless.
  • ErinMc2009
    Options
    sorry, but he's been a total *kitten* about the whole team switch. He never wanted to be on her team and made it quite obvious. I think he should have manned up and said something that day. Ask her when he's going to get a turn.
    Jillian might be a little harsh, but who doesnt know that! They are adults and need to grow up.
  • Falcon
    Options
    sorry, but he's been a total *kitten* about the whole team switch. He never wanted to be on her team and made it quite obvious. I think he should have manned up and said something that day. Ask her when he's going to get a turn.
    Jillian might be a little harsh, but who doesnt know that! They are adults and need to grow up.

I completely agree with your statement, he's techinically peeving me off for being a sore loser. That's the way I'm beginning to percieve him as. I think he should've spoken up during the workout instead of holding it in. Bottling feelings up is not healthy at all. It's time that he grew up.
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like how he blamed his weigh in on Jillian instead of owning up to his mistakes of eating and drinking like he did. I understand frustration, but he went crazy and that was really childish. He wines too much and talks himself up too much!
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Why or why does the blue team keep shooting themselves in the foot? They whine and cry because they can't win challenges and yet, they continue voting off the strongest players! Ron is such a manipulator...he's the weakest link and yet he's so good about giving out reasons why others should be voted off.

And as for Sione (or was it Filipe?), he needed to get over the switch a long time ago. Both Bob and Jillian have great things to offer and them crying like little boys because they had to "leave" Bob was over the top. Bob's just mad because two of the top contenders went over to Jillian. He's all about winning. :happy: I LOVE this show!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Why or why does the blue team keep shooting themselves in the foot? They whine and cry because they can't win challenges and yet, they continue voting off the strongest players! Ron is such a manipulator...he's the weakest link and yet he's so good about giving out reasons why others should be voted off.

And as for Sione (or was it Filipe?), he needed to get over the switch a long time ago. Both Bob and Jillian have great things to offer and them crying like little boys because they had to "leave" Bob was over the top. Bob's just mad because two of the top contenders went over to Jillian. He's all about winning. :happy: I LOVE this show!

EX-ACT-LY!!!!!!

The black team made such piggys of themselves, I was hoping they'd lose, even though Tara is my favorite! :ohwell:

If I was Sione/Filipe I would have been in her face in the gym, not whining later.

Jillian needs to be the leader next week & get her boys back on her team.

I :heart: this silly show! :laugh:
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I so wanted the blue team to win. And yes Ron needs to go home, they lose every challenge because of him.
  • AmyLou9903
    Options
    I wanted the Blue team to win, too!

I think that Felipe definitely needs his butt kicked. WHAT A WHINER! If he was mad Jillian didn't come over and train him, maybe he should have said something that day. I'm sorry, but they all made their own beds as far as the weigh-in. Sheesh.

I don't really have any favorites, as I watch sporadically but Tara definitely seems poised to win, she pushes pretty hard.

Does anyone know--do Bob and Jillian get along? Like, as people off camera? I know they play up the rivalry stuff when the tape is rolling, of course. I'm just curious. They are very different people, but I also think Jillian plays the drama up a bit and Bob goes more low-key on purpose to make the show more interesting. But that's just my opinion.

Honestly, I'd be happy to train with either of them--Bob gets pretty creative and seems like fun, but I'd need Jillian to kick my butt.
  • Falcon
    Options
    A couple of times they showed Bob and Jillian coming back from doing some running in the morning together, it's possible, but I don't know that for sure