laughin cow cube portions

Options
Im confused...hahahaha....my laughing cow party cubes on the nutritional info say 1 portion of 6 cubes....does that mean 6 cubes are 80 cals?or 1 of 6 is 80 cals..if thats the case why dont they just say 1 cube! I'm confused!hahahaha...did i just eat 80 calories or 480 calories!! lmao!!!

Replies

• chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Im confused...hahahaha....my laughing cow party cubes on the nutritional info say 1 portion of 6 cubes....does that mean 6 cubes are 80 cals?or 1 of 6 is 80 cals..if thats the case why dont they just say 1 cube! I'm confused!hahahaha...did i just eat 80 calories or 480 calories!! lmao!!!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    1 cube is 80 calories :laugh:
  • terri0027
    terri0027 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    How many servings are in the pack? If there are only 6 servings then each cube is probably 80 calories. In the round box of wedges, each wedge has 35 calories.
  • chulie
    Options
    1 cube is 80 calories :laugh:
    WHAT??? That teeny little cube is 80 (insert curse word here) calories!!!! but thats smaller than the wedges,no??? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....hahahahaa.....Ah well..good thing I was under by a few hundred today and worked out....but I'll still be over.....it's just gonna be that day...HAHAHAHAHA omg....I cant believe that! BAHAHAHA...
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

I've never seen the cubes! But if it says 1 portion being 6 cubes, then I would say that it is 80 cals. How many servings in the package?
  • chulie
    Options
    it doesnt say...but....in the MFP food diary the options are 1 portion of 6 or 1 container...which says 31 servings of 6 cubes each...why is this so confusing??? god i hate numbers!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/laughing-cow/party-cubes

This says they're 14 ea. ... which is how I've always considered them. I can't imagine that's 80 calories a piece, because if nothing else, can you imagine how sick we'd get from it??
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    they could be 80 easily because one slice of cheese u know the wrapped american is near 100 calories and I know that its considered a flattened out cube...i read that the other day in a fitness mag...im willing to bet 1 cube is 80 calories
  • chulie
    Options
    http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/laughing-cow/party-cubes

This says they're 14 ea. ... which is how I've always considered them. I can't imagine that's 80 calories a piece, because if nothing else, can you imagine how sick we'd get from it??
    Hmmmm this would make sense...because....14 X 6 is 84....soooo...maybe it IS right? Oh please tell me i didnt eat almost 500 calories in cheese! hahahahaha
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Do you mean the LC cheese bites? They are small cunes wrapped individually, about 1/2 square inch? If that is what you are talking about, I just bought a package of the light cheese bites today and it say on the wrapper that 5 bites equals 1 wedge. The nutritional info on the pack says:
    Serving Size: 5 pieces, servings per container, 5
    Calories 35, Fat 2 g, Sat Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 300 mg, Carbs 1 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 3 g

Hope this clears things up!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    its 80 for 6. I love those things especially when I was on atkins. awesome.
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    http://www.laughingcow.com

The above site gives you a complete breakdown to include calories

I went back and double checked
  • chulie
    Options
    Definitely clears things up...if its 35 cal for 5 of the light ones...then it sounds right it would be 80 for the regular NOT light ones....Yippeee...i did NOT eat 480 calories of cheese! (although I could I'm sure!hahaaha) Thanks so much for all the input!