Newbie Here!

Options
Hi folks,

I'm new to MFP-- just signed up yesterday. So far I'm amazed at how supportive this little community is! I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated and to encourage in return. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and am looking to lose about fifty pounds. So please feel free to friend me ladies and gentlemen! :smile:

Replies

• MemphisMaven
    MemphisMaven Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome..... request sent.
  • chellefatfree
    chellefatfree Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!! I am currently the heaviest I have ever been as well :sad: and am looking to loose just over 50lbs! Friend request sent!!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Also new and hoping to loose 50+ pounds. I think what I'll find hardest is motivation to exercise, we've just moved countries and I presently don't have a job or any friends to motivate me. Would love some online diet buddies, we can do this!
  • FuzzySkittle
    Options
    Wow so many newbies and all with the same goals too! I am also pretty near my heaviest and want to lose 40 lbs. We can do this guys!. I went to the pool tonight for a 30 mins swim...holy crap did it ever kick my a**!! Tomorrow I am doing the stairs in my building for 30 mins! I'm on day 2 and what I am finding the hardest is trying to stay under my calorie limit.

Feel free to add me as a friend and we will support each other!
  • ericatonkin
    Options
    I am also new to MFP. I originally signed up back in November, but never got around to using it. I would love to have some people to help motivate me and keep me on track. Feel free to add me to your friends list.... please :wink:
  • Burgundie
    Options
    Hello All,

I just signed up today and I am looking to lose 80 lbs. It is very hard to stay motivated by yourself to make a lifestyle change. I would like to meet online friends for support. We all need the support and the encouragement to do this. The time is now. This is the start of our success to achieve our goals for a healthier you.

Sending a Friend request.
  • rd7701
    rd7701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here just a few months and Im still amazed by the support and encouragement! Best of luck to you and if you need another friend feel free to add me :)
  • steamingcoffee
    steamingcoffee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome! I know you'll be able to reach your goal!