New Here

Options
:happy: Hi people,

My name is Danielle Swenson, I live in montana and I have a 10 month old daughter, thats her i n the picture with me. I decided to try this program to help loose the last 10 pounds and tone up my lower half of my body, you all know the stomach, love handles, and thighs. I dont know how to count calories on my own so I hope this program will work. At least it lets me know how many I should eat a day, how many I actually do eat and how to cut some out.

Replies

• moonchild6984
    Options
    :happy: Hi people,

My name is Danielle Swenson, I live in montana and I have a 10 month old daughter, thats her i n the picture with me. I decided to try this program to help loose the last 10 pounds and tone up my lower half of my body, you all know the stomach, love handles, and thighs. I dont know how to count calories on my own so I hope this program will work. At least it lets me know how many I should eat a day, how many I actually do eat and how to cut some out.
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WELCOME Danielle :flowerforyou:

You have come to the right place, lots of great tools and fantastic members to give you the encouragement you need.

Widdy :smile: (In a rainy UK) :grumble:
  • moonchild6984
    Options
    Thank you for the reply that was very nice.
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Your daughter is gorgeous, you must be very proud.

This website is excellent. It really helps you out and the members are really nice.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! This is my second week and I have lost 6 pounds. It really helps having other people to talk to and learn from. I live in Idaho and my husband and I have friends in Montana that we go and see a couple times a year. It's cool to here from somebody kinda close by. Good Luck!!
    Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • moonchild6984
    Options
    Thats cool what part of montana are they in? I live in bozeman so it kinda has some cool places to go to but not many.