I'm sooo frustrated

Options
today wasn't a great eating day for me, I usually eat a huge breakfast but lately for some reason i'm not doing that, maybe stress, i dunno....but here's the thing I have a ridiculous amount of calories left over and i'm plain out not hungry...so what do I do? I don't eat nuts of any kind..so there goes that, including pb, it's almost 10 p.m here and i'm ready to go to bed....and the bagel, lol...was literally one bite of my daughters snack, but didn't taste nearly as good as it smelled...any help...this is becoming a trend for me, this low eating, heavy exercising is becoming a scary habit...any suggestions?

oh gotta edit, not all the snacks are eaten at snack times, it's just where I have them and don't want to look up the food evertime..i'm just lazy..the grapes, egg, were also for breakfast.

Breakfast
Bananas - Raw, 1 small (6" to 6-7/8" long) 90 23 0 1 remove
Add Food Remember Meal 90 23 0 1
Lunch
Shreddies - Cereal, 1 cup 180 41 1 5 remove
Publix - Skim Milk, 0.5 cup 45 7 0 5 remove
Add Food Remember Meal 225 48 1 10
Dinner
veggie wrap, 1 meal 267 35 11 9 remove
Steam Fresh - Steam Fresh Green Beans, 1 cup 35 5 0 1 remove
Add Food Remember Meal 302 40 11 10
Snacks
Home Made - Rice Krispie Square, 1 square 90 16 3 1 remove
Jell-O No Sugar Added - Chocolate Pudding Cup, 1 container 60 14 2 2 remove
Fresh Fruit - Green Seedless Grapes, 10 grape (5g) 30 0 0 0 remove
Hard Boiled Egg - Hard Boiled Egg, 1 egg 70 1 5 6 remove
Dempster's - Bagel, 0.2 bagel 58 12 0 2 remove
Cream cheese - Plain, 0.2 tbsp 10 0 1 0 remove
Add Food Remember Meal 318 43 11 11
Total: 935 154 23 32
Your Daily Goal: 2,635 362 87 98
Remaining: 1,700 208 64 66
*You've earned 1405 extra calories from exercise today

Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    today wasn't a great eating day for me, I usually eat a huge breakfast but lately for some reason i'm not doing that, maybe stress, i dunno....but here's the thing I have a ridiculous amount of calories left over and i'm plain out not hungry...so what do I do? I don't eat nuts of any kind..so there goes that, including pb, it's almost 10 p.m here and i'm ready to go to bed....and the bagel, lol...was literally one bite of my daughters snack, but didn't taste nearly as good as it smelled...any help...this is becoming a trend for me, this low eating, heavy exercising is becoming a scary habit...any suggestions?

oh gotta edit, not all the snacks are eaten at snack times, it's just where I have them and don't want to look up the food evertime..i'm just lazy..the grapes, egg, were also for breakfast.

Breakfast
    Bananas - Raw, 1 small (6" to 6-7/8" long) 90 23 0 1 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 90 23 0 1
    Lunch
    Shreddies - Cereal, 1 cup 180 41 1 5 remove
    Publix - Skim Milk, 0.5 cup 45 7 0 5 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 225 48 1 10
    Dinner
    veggie wrap, 1 meal 267 35 11 9 remove
    Steam Fresh - Steam Fresh Green Beans, 1 cup 35 5 0 1 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 302 40 11 10
    Snacks
    Home Made - Rice Krispie Square, 1 square 90 16 3 1 remove
    Jell-O No Sugar Added - Chocolate Pudding Cup, 1 container 60 14 2 2 remove
    Fresh Fruit - Green Seedless Grapes, 10 grape (5g) 30 0 0 0 remove
    Hard Boiled Egg - Hard Boiled Egg, 1 egg 70 1 5 6 remove
    Dempster's - Bagel, 0.2 bagel 58 12 0 2 remove
    Cream cheese - Plain, 0.2 tbsp 10 0 1 0 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 318 43 11 11
    Total: 935 154 23 32
    Your Daily Goal: 2,635 362 87 98
    Remaining: 1,700 208 64 66
    *You've earned 1405 extra calories from exercise today
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    you need alot more protein...all jokes aside...protein powder or steak....
  • molsongirl
    Options

what do I mix protein powder with? I like my steak, but my doc told me I shouldn't eat it more then 3 days a week....i have no clue why :laugh: , not a huge fan of chicken and I hate seafood, except the tuna packed in water, and scallops..i'm really looking for help now, before this really starts affecting me, i'm worried about the not hungry part more than anything..that baffles me
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

what do I mix protein powder with? I like my steak, but my doc told me I shouldn't eat it more then 3 days a week....i have no clue why :laugh: , not a huge fan of chicken and I hate seafood, except the tuna packed in water, and scallops..i'm really looking for help now, before this really starts affecting me, i'm worried about the not hungry part more than anything..that baffles me

I mix it in oatmeal for breakfast...
    with ice , water and bluberries
    with ice water and pnut butter
    with milk
    with fage yogurt
    not with juice...too much sugar in juice
  • molsongirl
    Options
    does that up the calorie count as well, the powder itself? or just the protein? any recommendations?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    the not hungry part

is the burning plus 1400 new? body might be adjusting if that was a sudden increase in exercise
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    does that up the calorie count as well, the powder itself? or just the protein? any recommendations?

my powder is 87 cals a serving but they have"gainer" powder that is 230 cals a serving
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Wow! What are you doing for exercise??? I need that... I only burned 217 calories doing level one of 30 day shred. :grumble:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    no, it's not, that's what's so weird about this. I recently had some bad news about a loved one, stress...lack of sleep, the whole nine yards, and my appetite is just gone, I figured i'd get over it, but it hasn't happened, I wonder if stress can cause this?? and even with the shreddies at lunch, it was one cup, with milk, and I couldn't even finish it :noway:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    no, it's not, that's what's so weird about this. I recently had some bad news about a loved one, stress...lack of sleep, the whole nine yards, and my appetite is just gone, I figured i'd get over it, but it hasn't happened, I wonder if stress can cause this?? and even with the shreddies at lunch, it was one cup, with milk, and I couldn't even finish it :noway:

have heard stress can do alot of things but it is outside my area ( I know , hard to beleive) seriously, see a doc?
  • molsongirl
    Options
    Wow! What are you doing for exercise??? I need that... I only burned 217 calories doing level one of 30 day shred. :grumble:

I did two hot yoga classes, a step class, 1 hour in the pool swimming laps, the elliptical for anhour and 40 minutes of weight lifting..i'm little psycho with the exercise, I love it, I just wished I liked to eat, I really don't like it, and that seems to be a strange thing.....btw, it feels so incredibly strange to post my food diary on here, almost as if I had toilet paper stuck to my shoe....odd
  • amunet07
    Options
    I'll give you some of my appetite! :flowerforyou::laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    btw, when I finished entering my diary...it said, if everyday were like today, you'd be Nicole Ritchie :laugh:
  • firetuck
    firetuck Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Depression can also cause loss of appetite and inability to sleep. Something you might consider depending on what the bad news was you recieved. I agree you need more protein too - it made all the difference for me. I mix mine with milk most of the time right after I work out. Hang in there!
  • amunet07
    Options
    btw, when I finished entering my diary...it said, if everyday were like today, you'd be Nicole Ritchie :laugh:

You funny! :laugh: I'm glad that the stress hasn't taken that from you. :flowerforyou:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    Depression can also cause loss of appetite and inability to sleep. Something you might consider depending on what the bad news was you recieved. I agree you need more protein too - it made all the difference for me. I mix mine with milk most of the time right after I work out. Hang in there!

depression...didn't even cross my mind, i'm always so busy, making sure everyone else is happy, dang, wow..I think maybe i'm gonna need a doc.:frown:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

theres the Molsongirl I have come to love
  • molsongirl
    Options

You funny! :laugh: I'm glad that the stress hasn't taken that from you. :flowerforyou:

:tongue: The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I wish I could NOT make myself eat enough! hardy har har. But seriously, I agree with Dave. Protein. I have a chocolate whey protein shake that I mix with ice and rice milk in the blender. You can also use frozen berries and make a smoothie. You can mix protein shakes with water or lowfat milk and ice.
  • firetuck
    firetuck Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Can't hurt to check it out. We women are usually so busy taking care of everyone else that we ignore ourselves. Good that you're exercising but maybe you need to lighten up a bit on it and do something nurturing for yourself occasionally.:flowerforyou: