Challenge May 1st bikini contest !!

Options
I wanted to hold myself more accountable to my actions so I am forcing myself to post a picture of myself in a bikini in 110 days!
Which is May 1st! I will not only post a picture on here but also on my facebook for everyone to see. So that means I need to step up my game a few notches because I am no where ready!

this is a big deal no one has seen me in a bikini since like 6th grade... and I will wear one this year !!!!!!!! may 1st I will be bikini ready for the most part how about you?

I want more people to join me :) who wants to accept this challenge! (unless your already super fit its not much of a challenge but you can join too :) )

Replies

• CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm not going full bikini, but I am willing to post in trunks. I'm also willing to judge if the contest part is in question.
  • skinnydream115
    Options
    haa i guess i was thinking only about the girls by saying bikini lol.. and I should of not said contest more of a challenge I dont want people like voting for the best looking one ha just want people to push themselves for the 110 days and see what were capable of ! If I workout more and eat right this summer I could wear a bikini in confidence thats what its all about :D YAYY Im going to bed got a 5 am workout tomorrow HA!
  • i'll join you...LOL scary thought I have a longgggg way to go!
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    you need to take a picture in one now, you don't have to post it yet, but when you post your May 1 picture you can post the one from now and do a side by side comparison to show off all that you have done!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im in for this since June i can hit the beach!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Yesss I am there!! I want to be at my goal weight by april 24th! I have about 16 lbs to lose by then!
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm running my first half marathon in May and getting married in June! I plan on being pretty smoking by then!
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yeah Girl !! I am in. I will be 44 in Feb and there is no way I am going to be in a one piece this summer. Lets DO IT !!!!!
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm running my first half marathon in May and getting married in June! I plan on being pretty smoking by then!

Congrats lucky girl : ) does your fiance have an older brother LOL?
  • vec_1091
    Options
    Ill do it too, I have a photoshoot in a few months and I need to lose about 10 lbs and tone up a lot. This sounds like a realy great idea.
  • candeoludere
    Options
    You know what... this is a fantastic idea. I need something for motivation. I'm in! And I'm going to take a "Before" picture when I get home tonight.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Im in, I have a while to go but I think I can do it. :S
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I am in! I don't know if its possible but I would LOVE to be in a bikini by May 1st. Going home to take my before bikini picture today (scary... :embarassed: )
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    I think I will be in as well!!!!! Yayyyyyyy may 1st bikini day!!!!!
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bikini for me!!! I only wore a swimsuit a couple of times last year, and I've gained weight since then. :(
  • ffsathyveluk
    Options
    I'm in. May 1st here i come =)
  • pwnstar
    pwnstar Posts: 15
    Options
    What an awesome idea, count me in!
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Being a mother of 3 via c-section I am sure I will not look good ina bikini, Thanks to the pouch. But I wil try, or atleast a tankini.
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! I'm onboard LIKE A BOSS
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am in!