New here

Just found the site today, looks like it may be a big help.

Replies

• Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Just found the site today, looks like it may be a big help.
  • candy76
    candy76 Posts: 15
    I think you are a very smart man and hot too. Why do you push kids with sticks?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    I think you are a very smart man and hot too. Why do you push kids with sticks?

You took the picture! Pushing our kid with a stick... :laugh:
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.

Thank you.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Welcome to the site!!!
  • SEST25
    SEST25 Posts: 18
    Hello,

Im new here as well and very glad to be here. However I do have a question about the site...Im not sure why on "My Home" its not showing todays date with the updated info. I changed the date when I entered my food, as well as clicked on "done logging" It still shows yesterdays numbers... Any advice

Thank you:smile: