50+ lbs gone!!

Options
Jarnard
Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
What to do next? Continue to tone up and eat healthy.

I'm probably in the best shape of my life!! MFP has contributed to my weight success. I started out in the late summer of 2011. At first it was a competition among colleagues, to see who can lose 10 lbs first. After a few competitions, I really liked the results and how I felt after working out and decided to keep it as a lifetime routine. I'm currently at 166 lbs. I don't have a particular weight I want to be at, however, I do want to just look good. I want to have a flat stomach and nice looking body, which is why I'm adding more weight training to my workouts. I workout pretty hard in the gym, so feel free to add me if you like. Below are some transformation pictures.

395289_538477874733_87200040_30802621_1637526733_n.jpg

386509_535529498303_87200040_30791541_1940008369_n.jpg

307786_534039095083_87200040_30784318_800178725_n.jpg

Replies

• Ambii101
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!:happy:
  • RyanEParker
    Options
    Lookin' good my friend! Congrats!
  • rashooy
    rashooy Posts: 55
    Options
    congrats!
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Loving your smile:) Keep it up!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow -- what a transformation! Congrats!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!
  • IRONAMY
    IRONAMY Posts: 20
    Options
    Great job ! You look great !
  • JohnsonTL
    Options
    You look fantastic and I can hear in your writing that you are very confident and proud of your results. If you are adding in strength training I would highly recommend P90X. I am also done with my first week of the lean program and wow does it know how to rock your entire bod. Good luck!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look great and you have inspired me this morning. Thank you for sharing your pics!
  • sammibob
    Options
    wow thats great! Congratulations!
  • twerps4jesusjo
    twerps4jesusjo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look great! Very inspiring!
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations, you should be really proud of yourself :)
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job and keep it up!!!!
  • sabina2012
    sabina2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing is an understatement! I am so proud of you!
  • xoxokryssie
    Options
    wow you look GREAT! congrats!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Super proud of you!
  • tumblingtumbleweed
    tumblingtumbleweed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats!
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Awesome job. You look like a totally different person and very happy. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind and inspiring words!! I really appreciate it. The only reason why I put posted my transformation pictures was not to brag but to encourage everyone. With minor modifications of your lifestyle, you can live a healthier life. I wanted to let folks know that if I can do it, so can you! When I started out, I was working 1 full time job and 1 part time job. I also had two classes during the week, but somehow, I managed to monitor my meals and get in a few workouts throughout the week. I find it a lot easier to have a workout schedule now that I’m only working 1 full time gig and I’m not in school anymore.. So all my evenings are free for exercising.

To answer a few questions from the post. I have started a weight training program, which consist of MWF and only for 30 minutes. I’m not trying to bulk up just yet. I have thought about the P90X but I’m thinking about doing the insanity workouts. They both seem intense but I’m aiming for intense interval and strength training.

Again, thank you all for your kind words and compliments!! I wish you all happiness and success as your journey down the road to a more healthier you. Need any advice? Feel free to add me. By all means, I’m no health freak or expert.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!