12 pounds down..

Options
and i don't feel like i look any different atall. i've gone from 150 to 138, and i feel like i look pretty much exactly the same. when will i start to REALLY see results !!

Replies

• TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Have you tried taking your measurements? You will see that you will have definitely lost some inches!!

Don't completely rely on the scales - its all in the inch loss!! zz
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've stayed about the same weight for the past two or three weeks, but I've lost about an inch and a half in my stomach
  • Nigelmouse
    Nigelmouse Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I struggled to visually see any difference in myself for ages even though a lot of friends said the could easily see a difference. I think seeing a difference in yourself is hard, but it does happen eventually. The weight is going it's just not easy for you to see.
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    my inches havent really changed that much since i started, bit less but not hugely. yeah my mum and my best friend said they could notice it, but its just frustrating to look in the mirror and feel like nothings changed :(
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Try on something you haven't worn in a long time...

I remember getting some little shorts out to take on holiday in September. The previous year I had worn them and they were form fitting - I felt okay (when I was standing) and a little uncomfortable when I sat down.

Luckily I tried them on before I packed, as they literally fell down - I could take them on and off without the button and they hung off me! That was a nice feeling...and meant a lot more than either numbers on a scale or a tape measure!! :laugh:
  • Nigelmouse
    Nigelmouse Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    To start with I thought my friends were just being nice and trying to encourage me, but looking back I certainly think they saw my shape change well before I did.
  • emleeo
    emleeo Posts: 10
    Options
    Well you know i can see a difference! Definitely has made a change, plus your jeans you bought before christmas that were 'snug' are now too big....proof! :) We'll keep at it and i'm sure you'll see soon
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Try on something you haven't worn in a long time...

I remember getting some little shorts out to take on holiday in September. The previous year I had worn them and they were form fitting - I felt okay (when I was standing) and a little uncomfortable when I sat down.

Luckily I tried them on before I packed, as they literally fell down - I could take them on and off without the button and they hung off me! That was a nice feeling...and meant a lot more than either numbers on a scale or a tape measure!! :laugh:

i can fit into my size 10s now so thats a plus, even a little bit loose! but when i look at myself without my clothes on, the bits that i wanted to lose fat on still seem to look gross :(