Introducing myself

Options
Hello,

I am new here but apparently I joined a while back when trying to register today...

but this is a fresh start ... I am 33 ,217 lbs 5ft 6 and a half :-) , I wear a 16 /18 , the exercise I do it Kung fu 2/3 times a week ad gym member not liking that too much :-) and looks like I want to loose 77 - 91 lbs I have lost 14lb already but going back to calorie counting and it is amazed me at lunch time just how many calories in some things.

Looking for tips, inspiration and hopefully i can offer support to anyone .

xx

Replies

• Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome, I was amazed at the calories that were in the things that I was eating also, I always would watch my carbs lose some weight and gain more back, so now I am trying to count calories and its working!!!!!!! Add me if you want and we can support each other.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • electricstorm
    electricstorm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Reesa32... just added you ... I have tried all types of diet and up and down so hoping counting calories will make me more aware.... just need to figure out a daily /weekly diet plan so i stay on the right track set at 1200 kcals a day .

xx
  • electricstorm
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:

Thanks you x
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add if you need encouragement!
  • electricstorm
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add if you need encouragement!

thank you !
  • kwoody83
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing really well! I bet Kung fu is good fun? I have just started jogging again lol!!
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me also:) I'm 15 days in and love the positive encouragement I'm getting from everyone! Good luck on your journey!!
  • electricstorm
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing really well! I bet Kung fu is good fun? I have just started jogging again lol!!

Thank for message - Taken a long while since june really and more off over christmas ... love Kung fu been training 6 years now , how is the jogging I was trying to run at the gym sooo hard ....xx
  • electricstorm
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me also:) I'm 15 days in and love the positive encouragement I'm getting from everyone! Good luck on your journey!!

Thanl you and good luck too, just adding you :-)
  • Freya7777
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I offer great support :)
  • electricstorm
    Options
    Thankyou Freya7777 xx
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • fantasticfrankie
    Options
    Welcome..you can do this. It helps when you have support. Good Luck