Wooohoooo!

Options
kleimola
kleimola Posts: 210 Member
I am so excited. I am 5 pounds away from my first mini goal of 245. I have lost 19 pounds and feeling great. I don't post on here very much because I mostly post on my Alli website (I still use this sight for logging all my food) but I was so excited I had to share. I went to buy new jeans last night and I dropped a size! I was surprised!

Replies

• kleimola
    Options
    I am so excited. I am 5 pounds away from my first mini goal of 245. I have lost 19 pounds and feeling great. I don't post on here very much because I mostly post on my Alli website (I still use this sight for logging all my food) but I was so excited I had to share. I went to buy new jeans last night and I dropped a size! I was surprised!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    yaaaaaaaay :flowerforyou: good for you! Keep it up!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear of another Alli user! I love it's ability to help just that little bit, and help be my willpower.

Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • kleimola
    Options

Wow, you lost 63 pounds? Taht is awesome. How long has it taken you to get this far? You deserve applause for your diligence.
  • kleimola
    Options
    So glad to hear of another Alli user! I love it's ability to help just that little bit, and help be my willpower.

Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:

Yes it has been working well for me! Congrats on your 15 pounds, that is great!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Wow, you lost 63 pounds? Taht is awesome. How long has it taken you to get this far? You deserve applause for your diligence.
    Thank you :flowerforyou:

It's taken almost a year, and every day was completely worth it! :drinker:
  • kleimola
    Options

Thank you :flowerforyou:

It's taken almost a year, and every day was completely worth it! :drinker:
    That is great to hear. I know you will be a beautiful blushing bride on your wedding day! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!