True Life: I'm a Chubby Chaser

Options

Replies

• rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    And pretty girls come in all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, heck ... even blue ones are hawt!

ohh luve the blue ones! HOT!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Where is NA_Willie?! This is his forte
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    And pretty girls come in all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, heck ... even blue ones are hawt!

^^^smurf chaser^^^

LOL....I am sorry but it's the no shirts and white pants that does it for me
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

^^^smurf chaser^^^

LOL....I am sorry but it's the no shirts and white pants that does it for me

I like the hats. *swoon*
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I have seen enough jerry Springer shows to know chubby girls can be crazy also.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

Plus they can actually do some damage. o.o Haymaker from a chubby girl is gonna hurt a lot more than from a skinny girl.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Plus they can actually do some damage. o.o Haymaker from a chubby girl is gonna hurt a lot more than from a skinny girl.
    Thank you for my first literal LOL of the day.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    DUH im such a blonde I had to google haymaker...would that be something like a donkeypunch??
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    DUH im such a blonde I had to google haymaker...would that be something like a donkeypunch??
    ...and there is my 2nd LOL of the day. w00t!
  • LauraSize8
    LauraSize8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a "big girl" and I come with PLENTY of drama. Lol. Dude's got it messed up. :grumble:

WORD.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I don't take any show on MTV serious... I mean it's MTV.

and what the hell happened to all the "MUSIC" ?
    :ohwell:

Check out the logo. It used to have the word music across the bottom of it but not anymore. MTV went down the crapper a long time ago. I haven't been able to stand it or anything on it for years.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

No sweetie, no it would not. :p
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Did anyone see this on MTV last night? I indulge in mindless television every now and then, so this piqued my curiosity. :blushing:

One of the couples featured was two gay males in a relationship, which I thought provided a unique perspective. A smaller guy was dating a guy who was about 330 pounds because he was into "bears." I didn't think there was anything too shocking about that story, but the next one made me shake my head...

This guy (heterosexual) felt that skinny women came with "too much drama" and that he wanted to date big girls because he didn't want to worry about other men hitting on them. Yes, I had to rewind that a couple times (thank goodness for DVR)! He also said "pretty girls came with too many problems." Ok, so pretty girls can't be overweight? Maybe I was reading too much into that, but it seemed rather offensive. :huh:

What are your thoughts?

LOL @ you trying to make sense of his logic

I know, right? I need to stop wasting my analytical skills on MTV. :laugh:
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    ohhh lawwwddd!!! help that poor *kitten* out of his own stupidity lol
    one word for that moron (insecure) lol

its horrible that he sees woman like that everyone is their own kind of wonderful and beauty.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i watched it because i do love mindless TV like that .. but hey, i'm obese, beautiful, and i would give that loser soooo much grief, he'd change his mind about "big girls" :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    All women come with drama and so do guys. It's part of life doesn't matter if you're big or small.
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Y so sensitive, who cares what some idiot on the TV thinks.
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    i saw the gay part and was thinking why cant he just introduce his boyfriend as his boyfriend. why did he have to disclose that he is a chubby chaser. Couldnt he just say this is my boyfriend and i love him. period. smh.
  • mizzgreeneyedladyy
    Options
    Wrong way of putting it pretty much?
    I was dating a guy, who wasn't really skinny, but he wasn't fat. But he always told me that he would rather date a bigger girl, because we have better personalities. He then went to say to have a pretty girl with a good attitude, made him one lucky guy. :)

Actually just got off of the phone with him, and he was all like, I don't know why you are dieting...crazy boy.. I need to get healthy.

I can lose the weight, and still have the personality of a fat girl. Lol. :)
  • bgillis7
    bgillis7 Posts: 124
    Options
    i saw it i thought it was kinda funny.