falling off jumping back on

Options
the last two days have not been great healthy days for me. No workout and over my calories not logging foods etc. Here is the thing I was tempted to just throw in the towel and stop how do I let two days throw me that far off? I will not stop logging because of two days I will jump back onto the wagon and get back to logging.

Replies

• 11hammicks
    Options
    Believe me, if there was a time I wanted to throw in the towel, it's now. I'm so frustrated because I was sick over the weekend, but I lost weight. Now that I'm better, all the weight is coming back. It's really making me mad. You just have to visualize what you want and know that a few sacrifices now will make you so much happier in the long run.
  • shana_phoenix83
    shana_phoenix83 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    For me, the key to leading a healthy lifestyle= mastering the skill of getting "back on the wagon." It's tough, but you can totally do it. I had a crappy weekend and gained 3+ lbs, but got back on Monday. It happens to all of us. Hang in there.
  • tiggerdug
    tiggerdug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Every time I had a bad say or lost track of loggin id just give up,tho theres no point in that at all, I realsied I need to log my bad days so keep seeing where Im going wrong, was over my calorie goal everyday last week, tho this week ive been under my calorie goal everyday and hopeing to keep it like that.

Well done for keeping going! x
  • ledaweiss
    ledaweiss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    There is no wagon. This is your life, you are making a change for the better. A few days of eating less healthy or not excerising does not mean that you have gone anywhere (on or off) all you can do is keep going!