Anyone trying to lose about 12lbs or more? Getting rid of th

Options
Hi :) I'm Chelsea and i'm from Ireland. I was first motivated to eat clean last february due to the unsightly thick waist and 'skinny-fat flab' that accumulated after years of being a picky eater and surviving on pasta and cereal. I became completely intrigued by nutrition and the benefits of eating healthy following a surprise operation which showed that I had Crohn's disease, and am always interested by learning new things. I have learned so much when it comes to nutrition etc and I am studying to become a dietician (this is my first college year). However, my diet was clean but a bit hit and miss at times last year as I was learning concepts gradually plus school work, nonetheless i lost a stone and got down to about 9stone 8 pounds, I have gained about 2 pounds since this (since start of college). This year I have a whole new outlook and a back-up of knowledge, I have been eating VERY clean since december and I have one cheat meal a week. I'm looking for some new friends and some support, I can give a lot of advice and be very supportive to people of any age, gender etc!

My overall goal is to banish the flab on my midsection, where my fat goes to, see some abs, get fitter, see some real definition and be proud of my body :D