Breakfast...

Options
2»

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started this site yesterday. I need some good ideas for breakfasts also. I don't have time to eat at home before work, so it has to be something I can eat at work at a highly visible desk/cubicle. We have a refridgerator and microwave. A cup of coffee and 2 poptarts are my norm but I need to change that and add some protien. Any suggestions?

the Kashi hot cereal is high in fiber and protein or the quaker weight loss oatmeal is too. That's pretty quick and easy.
  • SusieQ535
    Options
    I haven't had hot cereal in a long time and I love it, thanks for the reminder!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day but im struggling to find a decent breakfast that is varied throughout the week. Im not actually sure how much i should be having either...
    What does everyone have for breakfast???

Meal frequency and how many calories you eat per meal is a personal preference. If you are hungry in the morning and find a large breakfast keeps you full by all means eat it, but if you aren't hungry in the morning there's not reason to eat breakfast just for the sake of eating breakfast

<----I fast to 2pm so I havent had breakfast in a while.
    Then again my body fat% is pretty low and trying new things this year!