Not loosing

Options
2»

Replies

• GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So many people say they lose the most weight right away. It has been over a week and I haven't lost a pound! Argh! :explode:

Anyone start off slow and lose more later? I'm looking for some motivation here! :ohwell:

Without knowing your current status ..I can only say that watching my calories closely and my sodium and carbs has really helped me..I also dont eat after 6pm and I BOOST my workout daily :drinker:

I don't eat dinner until 7pm, but I think I should make a conscious effort to not eat after dinner. Thanks!

What does watching your sodium intake do for you? Is sodium bad? How much should I have/day?
  • GameOver
    Options
    I didn't see a change until 3 weeks either - and I am not a very patient person. Keep going! You can do it - once you feel a little bit of success it feels awesome. Hang in there!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • GameOver
    Options
    remember being a female we unfortunatley retain water like a sponge lol

:laugh: lucky us... :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I can not stress how much the measuring tape is your bestest friend EVER!! I went two weeks before I lost any weight.....BUT I lost inches on my waist and hips and that was a HUGE motivation for me!

Stick to it!!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    :grumble: I joined about 2 weeks ago, got weighed at work and i was really excited to because, i had a stomach virus for 3 days and hardly ate anything. Believe it or not i lost 4 oz :cry: Oh well, maybe next week i'll lose.