From 200 to 120. 80lbs down and feeling good!

Options

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    One word: INSPIRING!!!!
  • bananamac
    bananamac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular! So inspiring. Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    AMAZING! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!!!!
  • smmanda14
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! You are really such an inspiration! Keep it up! :)
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You seriously don't even look like the same person. WOW!!!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    You look great! You did a fantastic job! Very inspiring! :drinker:
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Good work! Hope I can get that kind of a result. I can't remember the last time I weighed 120 lbs. I am close to 200 right now and I just started this a few days ago. I have a longs ways to go, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Once again CONGRATS!!!!!
  • Lindy901
    Lindy901 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I gotta say your before pics are really great too. You must really not show weight that bad at all. Beautiful before and afters anyway.
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration! I'm a little over 200 and hate it! It's great to see that it is achievable even at a weight that seems impossible to lose (at least for me). Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring others! :)

There were many times I thought it was impossible. There were days I wanted to give up...but I literally would have to take it day by day telling myself "I will not give up today, we'll see about tomorrow" and then even hour by hour "I will not eat that cake within the next hour...we'll see next hour." Keep small goals, push yourself, love yourself and you'll get there.

You're already beautiful! Keep your head in the game and time will fly by and weight will come off!!

This is all very inspirational. :)
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look awesome ... great job!! I know it was a lot of work, but you set a very good example for how it should be done!! : )
  • Slugsasarus
    Slugsasarus Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good work! Hope I can get that kind of a result. I can't remember the last time I weighed 120 lbs. I am close to 200 right now and I just started this a few days ago. I have a longs ways to go, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Once again CONGRATS!!!!!

My favorite quotes:

"Sacrifice is giving up something good for something better."
    -Know that what you're working for is worth more than bad food and lazy days :)

"When you fall in a hole, you die or get out."
    -We all have bad days. Mess ups. One (or two or three) too many slices of pizza. But we log it. Learn from it, and move on. One of the biggest things I've learned is that one screw up (like eating those extra slices of pizza) doesn't screw you up forever. You have a bad day, the next one will be better.

Good luck, stay strong and know that in the end... IT WILL BE WORTH IT! :)
  • jesscorinne
    Options
    Amazing!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is some amazing weight loss!!!! Great job
  • jewels813
    Options
    Thank You for sharing. You look amazing, and have inspired me to work at it even more!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Holy F girl!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!! :smokin:
  • Cindy421
    Options
    Wow, it's like looking at a different person. Good for you!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • DBRobinson13
    DBRobinson13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!!!!
  • Free69
    Free69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look totally incredible! That's amazing. well done!!!! And thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!