What's your problem area?

Options

Replies

• Jadesfattorment
    Options
    I gain weight really evenly so I'm going to go with everything. ;)
  • dietkix
    dietkix Posts: 14
    Options
    i want a thigh gap and more toned abs...
  • Lower belly & inner thigh!
  • qingwang2011
    qingwang2011 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    arms, they are like tree trunks compare to the rest of my body...hahah
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be my tummy. But now I have a flat tummy and my problem is the excess skin that has no where to go.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    UMMMMM EASY....ALL OVER ..rofl :laugh:

tummy tho the worst...
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Mine is my stomach area and my wings! I know that I will evenutally have to have surgery if I ever want a flat tummy, but my arms are just screwed cause I've seen the scar that surgery leaves and I would rather have wings than that scar. =)

I so agree, I know someone who had the surgery for the wings but she won't wear tank tops or anything sleeveless. Had I known her prior I would have said save your money cause you are still not going to show them off.
  • spade74
    spade74 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm the same way as you are.
  • weagle81
    weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be my belly.. But I'm trying to shape up on my legs and booty, a trip to Key West seeing these beautiful girls everywhere with PERFECT bodies motivated me to the max! Even the 60 year olds had better bodies than I did!!
  • Ellen544
    Options
    My belly. Especially on the lower right. I've had 2 c-sections and now my lower right part of my "apron" is huge and it sticks out like a bowling ball. I hate it. People look at me like I'm a freak!! Blah.
  • erinrose07
    Options
    Outer thigh area...Little pocket of fat on each one, just under my butt. They shrink, but they always remain, lol!
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine is my tummy after having two C-sections and three other surgerys it just not ever going to look the same unless I have another surgery NOT feeling that one at all!!!!!!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Thighs. Even when I'm in great shape, they still don't look right.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My stomach, my arms (flabby..ugh), and I hate my inner thighs. My stomach and arms are my least favorite part though. I HATE THEM!!! I'm 23.. I wanna have nice arms and a flat tummy :(
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have problem AREASSSSS..... My stomac, bat wings, and legs!!!!!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    buttocks & thighs. I want them to look lean and muscular.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Refrigerator.

Lmao! Marry me! Kidding, kidding.

My problem area is my football coach-esque gut. It's quite bothersome. Also, I have a problem with side/back fat, though it's gotten MUCH better since the beginning.
  • nattylou90natt
    nattylou90natt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Stomach and thighs =(
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    Refrigerator.

LOL
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator.

Lol!

Maybe I'll treat myself to a nice tummy tuck after I've got to my target weight. I'm only half joking.

I've had 3 kids and it's my tummy that's my problem area too. I've thought about a tummy tuck.....