Looking for a twin to go on this journey with me - 5"5 and 1

Options
2»

Replies

• modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 153. Started MFP at 173 on September 19th with 140 as my goal weight. :smile:
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've added five of you lovely ladies (apparently that's the limit within a 10 minute period). If I didn't get to you, please add me. I can use all the encouragement.

thanks
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    So I am very intrigued with how different people carry different amounts of weight. I am 5' 5" and am currently around 136 lbs. This is my fat weight and would like to get down to 122 lbs. I know this may sound very thin to some of you but in reality I think I look bigger than a lot of you (from profile pics atleast) at my current weight. I have been 122 lbs before (pre pregnancy) so I know what I can look like but its just amazing to see how everybody carrys their weight differently :)
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 156, looking to be about 140 and lean/strong!
  • Momx4and1
    Options
    I am 5'5.5 started at 153 and @ 150 right now and would like to get down to 130-135ish.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    So I am very intrigued with how different people carry different amounts of weight. I am 5' 5" and am currently around 136 lbs. This is my fat weight and would like to get down to 122 lbs. I know this may sound very thin to some of you but in reality I think I look bigger than a lot of you (from profile pics atleast) at my current weight. I have been 122 lbs before (pre pregnancy) so I know what I can look like but its just amazing to see how everybody carrys their weight differently :)

It is interesting! The lowest I have ever been was 116 when I was almost 5'4", and that truly didn't look good on me. :) If it helps, I have a medium build in most places. My last measurements were on 12/24 and were 34-25-36.5. I have a good amount of muscle in my arms and legs and tend to lose around my stomach first.
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I could use some twins! I'm 5'4.75" and sitting around 134 from a few vacation/holiday lbs I put on in November and December. I would like to get down to the 115-120 lb range. I have been as low as 130 recently and have never been lower than that since junior high.

I agree with it being interesting how everyone holds their weight differently. I do not look good at 130 at all!

Please friend me! If you look at my profile pics the one that says day one I was around 138 lbs and day 30 I was 132 lbs(before and after pics from the 30 day shred).
  • littlebeans
    littlebeans Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! I could use more MFP friends, especially twins. I'm 5'5 and looking to get down to anywhere from 135-140. Started end of December at 166, my heaviest weight so far in my 25 years but I'm currently at 158 just after 4ish weeks (woohoo!) I'm looking to get down to 140 and then see if I want to be in the 130s. The lowest weight I've ever been is 125 but I started to look too thin at that weight im my opinion. I have a medium build hour glass figure that gets too straight up and down for me when I'm that little. But being 138 would be the best! (not sure why, just love the number 8!) Add me, I'd love more support!
  • CUTigersFan
    Options
    I'm 5'4" & 150, I'd like to get down to 130, maybe 125. Feel free to add me, I'd love to give & receive support :)
  • rbaldovinos79
    rbaldovinos79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 weigh 167 and goal weight is 140
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    We are very close. I'm 5'5" CW is 146 GW is 135 and from there I will re-evaluate
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and CW is 152--goal is around 135. Please feel free to add me!
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and CW is 144, GW is 125-130. Once I get down to 130 I am going to re-evaulate my goal. I am pear-shaped and small-boned. When I got married 4 years ago I weighed 123 lbs. I was running a lot and not doing any strength training. I am now doing a little bit of strength training and not running nearly as much so I'm not sure exactly what my GW is. Feel free to add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!