new-found artichoke loooove. need recipes!!

Options
abbylove08
abbylove08 Posts: 215
so i cooked with artichoke's last night (chicken and artichoke pasta, posted by ChubbyBunny... SO yummy); now i want to cook with artichokes more, because i love them!

any artichoke snack ideas?
dinner ideas?
ways to use them as appetizers?

im open to all ideas!
oh, and anything to be wary of when it comes to artichokes would be super, too.

thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• abbylove08
    abbylove08 Posts: 215
    Options
    so i cooked with artichoke's last night (chicken and artichoke pasta, posted by ChubbyBunny... SO yummy); now i want to cook with artichokes more, because i love them!

any artichoke snack ideas?
    dinner ideas?
    ways to use them as appetizers?

im open to all ideas!
    oh, and anything to be wary of when it comes to artichokes would be super, too.

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Hold on...I'll Google it! :drinker:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I am obsessed with artichokes!!! I buy them whole and steam them and then squeeze lemon juice, on them and sprinkle them salt and pepper and a little fresh grated parmesean! I eat them hot or cold! I love getting to the heart, the best part!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    If you give me few I can go on an Artichoke recipe rampage.

:laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with artichokes!!! I buy them whole and steam them and then squeeze lemon juice, on them and sprinkle them salt and pepper and a little fresh grated parmesean! I eat them hot or cold! I love getting to the heart, the best part!

Yum, that sounds good!

I want artichokes now! :love:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

thanks for posting this! i bought the 'supplies' to make this last night! glad to know it was yummy!