Need help with overeating

Options
I started out eating around 1500 calories a day and not having any problems. Then I found out that because I am breastfeeding I need about 500 more calories, so I began eating around 2000 calories. Now I can't get full. I eat a big breakfast and that satifies me for a long time but for some reason, as soon as I eat dinner I never get full. HELP!!!:blushing:

If I don't watch myself I will easily give in to my eating disorder. I just don't know when to stop. I get past the point of being full and can eat all day.:noway:

Replies

• kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Options
    I started out eating around 1500 calories a day and not having any problems. Then I found out that because I am breastfeeding I need about 500 more calories, so I began eating around 2000 calories. Now I can't get full. I eat a big breakfast and that satifies me for a long time but for some reason, as soon as I eat dinner I never get full. HELP!!!:blushing:

If I don't watch myself I will easily give in to my eating disorder. I just don't know when to stop. I get past the point of being full and can eat all day.:noway:
  • JAMINJESS
    Options
    YOU SHOULD EAT EVERY TWO TO THREE HOURS TRY EATING MORE PROTEIN AND FIBER !
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I agree, you should eat every two or three hours and make sure to eat fiber food that will keep you full longer (fruit, veggies, oatmeal, whole grain breads etc).

Since you are nursing you may want to calculate and make sure your calories are correct as well, you may actually need a few more, you can always cut back when done nursing. I get where you are coming from, I nursed both of mine, the problem with me was I didn't give up the breast feeding calories when all was said and done...oops.