new here, just joined 3 days ago

Options
Hello, my name is Junpen (its my middle name) first name Elaina.. My mom told me about this site and I love it. I love keeping track of what I eat every single day plus excercise, its great. So far, so good, Im always under my calorie count. I go to planet fitness and I go about 5 to 6 times a week. Im on vacation now, so its nice to go during the day when its not crazy. Anyway, at my heaviest I was 260, I'm 5'9. Big butt big boobs, well, big everything, lol but I was able to carry it well due to my height.. In the large size stores, I was the smallest size 14/16 then eventually I was moving into the 18/20.......so my journey started (this was a few years back) I started walking every morning, (I hadnt joined a gym yet) I went from 260 down to 224 on my own. I got into a serious car accident, ended up in the hospital and was feeling sorry for myself, I never gained all the weight back but I gained....lost my cat, had her for 16 years so I was sad and it was hard for me to get back into the groove. I eventually did, joined Bally's. Got a personal trainer, nothing helped. Then I eventually joined Planet Fitness...it was up and down for me, going to the gym, not going to the gym, eating well, pigging out. One great thing I did do was quit smoking, smoke free a little over a year now, I smoked over 20 years. I love going to the gym, I do anywhere from one hour to 2 hour work outs. I need to get familiar with the weight training too. Im at 237 now. I cant wait to get down to 200 at least, I set my goal for 170, I'm 5'9, I still want to own my curves and never lose them. So I will see how I look at 200. But there is one thing Im doing different and thats measuring out my food, everything that I eat, I drink water all day at work. I do fit into a size 14 now. Anyone who would like to be friends with me on here, please request me, I have one friend on here and I would love to support you and vice versa!