Dirty Low Calorie Snacks?

Options
Yes I am a dirty eater and trying to change that. Here are my current snacks. What else do you guys snack on? Please don't tell fruit, veggies, and hummus. I want dirty snacks lol

Smoothies
Grapes
1/4 Hersheys Dark Chocolate Bar
Skinny Cow Ice Cream
Cereal (apple dapples/cookie cereal/ect)
1/2 cup Jello Sugar Free Pudding
Big Sour Pickles

What else? I love sweet snacks

Replies

• kaleber
    kaleber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    -Try Ginger snap cookies.

-I like nuts, almonds, macadamias, and cashews (sodium free prefered). These are the healthy nuts, high in monosaturated fats...the good fats

-Nutella, all you need is one spoonful to fight a craving, a serving size is 2 :)

-any fruit usally works, apples, bananas..not a fan of green pears, so i try other types of pears. Fiji apples taste like candy apples to me. I know you said no fruit, but try different fruits, especially if you have never tried it before.
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    I really need to try nutella
  • cottonball77
    Options
    Nutella may be one of the best products ever invented on planet earth. mmmmm
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    The have mini bags of popcorn that are 100 calories a bag or so =) And I have some 100-calorie puddings I like to munch on as well, to give me that much needed chocolate fix!
  • Care563
    Care563 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A frozen banana blended with cocoa powder and a little almond milk. WOW it tastes like ice cream. Incredible. :love:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Drop your snacks on the floor for longer than the 5 second grace period
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Trail mix. get the kids with chocolate.
    Bagels with natural PB and nutella. mmmmmm
    cheese and wheat thins (i have to measure these carefully b/c I will over eat WAY too easily on these)
    bluebell fruit bars. Best. Popsicles. Ever.

These are not all super low cal, but the beat the heck out of a snickers bar any day.
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ok so this may seem weird but it is actually not bad. I use to mix my favorite sugar free jello packet with sugar free cool whip and then freeze it. It is almost like ice cream. I no longer do this because I try not to eat chemicals at all any more, but it was tasty!
  • belovedromena
    belovedromena Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nutella is basically melted hazelnut chocolates. DO NOT try it unless you are looking to gain weight. Same calories as peanut butter, but way less healthy.
  • belovedromena
    belovedromena Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If you take a sheet of low fat graham crackers, split it in half and put a TB of Cool Whip Free in between and freeze it, it's like an ice cream sandwhich for about 60 calories. Yum!
  • Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Chewee bars! The white chocolate ones are so nice and help beat chocolate cravings and are only 91 cals each :)

Btw i'm from the UK, so i'm not sure if their only available here or not! haha
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    having trouble with the 'dirty' description, but anyhow... i'd say Skinny Cow desserts, dark chocolate (a few squares), or a nice glass of red wine.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Nutella is basically melted hazelnut chocolates. DO NOT try it unless you are looking to gain weight. Same calories as peanut butter, but way less healthy.

So? If it fits in your calories and macros there is no problem. MANY people eat it and are losing weight just fine.

Take a tbsp of nutella and mix with some cool whip. Makes like a mousse and you can dip things in it :D

Or try the fiber one brownies mmmm
  • ChickPea89
    ChickPea89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I recently found that a bar of Blue Ribbon chocolate is only 99 calories, perfect for that craving!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
    Kids cereal
    Pizza
    Fast food.

Edit: er, nevermind, i somehow tuned out the "low calorie" part.
  • Gillian_1
    Options
    Chocolate covered rice cakes stand at 85 cals. Walnuts, honey and low fat soya yoghurt is good too, a small portion is south of 100 cals. To be honest I suck at snacking and way prefer having like 5-6 200-300 calorie meals a day. I found that when I was snacking I always ended up reaching for junk food, whereas when I know I'm getting another meal in like 3 hours I can keep my cravings way more under control. Just make sure you take notice of what you're eating if you do eat that many meals a day, else you'll eat waayyy too much! ;-)
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Drop your snacks on the floor for longer than the 5 second grace period

awesome. really dirty lol
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i know you said no fruit but i really love yellow or green apples with peanut butter and not sure about low cal but i used to make mini pizzas on bagles buy using speghtii sauce and shreaded cheese with peroni but u could use baby spinach and tomatoes for a healthier optioni uesd to do this on pita bread too
  • whip67
    whip67 Posts: 32
    Options
    Marshmallow creme.